Skulldilocks Food diary

Haha, it's going to take me more than 4 months to shed 5 and a half stone, but one can hope I'm a couple of stone lighter by then! Def will customise those tops when they're too big ;) would love to be wearing shorts too!
What band are you most looking forward to seeing?

Have subbed your thread so will be back to chat later ^^ x
Awesome thanks for subbing :) I have weigh in tonight, so fingers crossed Ill be in a good mood! lol
Hellfest is such a brill fest seeing as it has 5 stages! I'm not into many of the minastage bands, Im more of an underground girl :p Literally about 30 bands I plan on seeing on the smaller stages :D

Nice! I used to be into loads of underground stuff but havent been listening to much metal recently and now they're all famous ;( haha :p have never been to Download and have always wanted to so am dragging the boyfriend since we are both big Rammstein fans :D

Nice! I used to be into loads of underground stuff but havent been listening to much metal recently and now they're all famous ;( haha :p have never been to Download and have always wanted to so am dragging the boyfriend since we are both big Rammstein fans :D

I want to go download, go enough gigs to sink a battleship but never been a festival :O been wanting to go download for 5 or 6 years...still not been. Maybe one year

I want to go download, go enough gigs to sink a battleship but never been a festival :O been wanting to go download for 5 or 6 years...still not been. Maybe one year

I went to Download 2009 but havent been back since, its all about too big for me haha! You should go as a traget treat Ally :p

Lost a lb :) So close to the 1.5 stone award but nevermind will have to go for it next week! Have slow cooked beef curry last night for tea with an egg and spoon post weigh in :)
I also got my Silver Body Magic award, so at least I walked out with a ceritifcate!

Off out for Dinner tonight but apart from that this week will be 100% :)

I went to Download 2009 but havent been back since, its all about too big for me haha! You should go as a traget treat Ally :p

Be a few years til i get there then haha

Thurs: Happy Valentines Day :lilkiss:
No syns for the day so that I dont feel as guilty tonight. We're going to Bella italia and I've decided to not have a dessert and have whatever main I like and then a mushroom started (creamy sauce) then I'll just keep my syns very low for the rest of the week and do more body magic!

B: 2x wholemeal bread small (HEX B), 2 eggs in frylight, mushrooms (SF) ketchup (0.5), skimmed steamed milk (HEX A)
L: Lettuce (SF) Cucumber (SF) Mushrooms (SF) Chicken tikka, Salad cream (1)
D: Meat calzone (approx 40 syns!) Creamy mushrooms (god knows)
O: 2 peppermint tea, 2 litres water, diet coke
Body Magic: 30 min walk

Hope you enjoyed your Italian! We all deserve a treat now and again otherwise life would be boring :) don't panic about syns, as long as you can get straight back on plan the following day then who cares x

Hope you enjoyed your Italian! We all deserve a treat now and again otherwise life would be boring :) don't panic about syns, as long as you can get straight back on plan the following day then who cares x
Thank you! I did enjoy it. turned out they had a set menu and none of the options were SW friendly so I just went for what I would enjoy most, the calzone :D Didn't get a dessert and only had the one glass of wine (because it was included) Also avoided the mushrooms, let the boy have them and had a mozarella and tomato salad (again, starter was included) Thought that was a good choice but looked in the SW book and its about 14 syns! :O

Either way I'm back on it for the rest of the week, going to stick to around 5 syns a day for the rest of the week and despite an injured shoulder going to push the Body Magic

FRIDAY:
B: Watermelon (SS), 2x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A)
L: Mugshot tomato and herb, Muller light, grapes (SF) Apple (SF) Red apple (SF) 2x Alpen light (HEX B)
D: Syn free beef curry with potatoes, carrot (SF), onions (SF) and chopped toms (SF) and rice.
O: 3 litres water, 2 peppermint tea and will add anything else I have later on
Planning on going for a 30 min walk at lunch and then 40 mins swimming.

Well done for staying on track, so easy to get freaked out by 50 syns and just blow the whole week off! Very sensible of you :)

Same- I used to go to like 40 gigs a year but had never made it to Download as too expensive/always during exam time. Last year I had no-one to go with, this year I'm dragging my boyfriend! I'm looking forward to it! It was always a dream of mine to go when I was a teenager, everyone seemed to have such a blast there! I've been to Reading Festival a couple of times (got a free ticket the first year and the second year sold a ticket on ebay which went for double so payed for my one!) saw NIN and Rammstein there <3 but really wanted to go to a proper Metal fest, so am excited :D I went to Sonisphere a couple of times but without camping. Camping nearly killed me at Reading, such heavy bags and so cold at night!

Same- I used to go to like 40 gigs a year but had never made it to Download as too expensive/always during exam time. Last year I had no-one to go with, this year I'm dragging my boyfriend! I'm looking forward to it! It was always a dream of mine to go when I was a teenager, everyone seemed to have such a blast there! I've been to Reading Festival a couple of times (got a free ticket the first year and the second year sold a ticket on ebay which went for double so payed for my one!) saw NIN and Rammstein there <3 but really wanted to go to a proper Metal fest, so am excited :D I went to Sonisphere a couple of times but without camping. Camping nearly killed me at Reading, such heavy bags and so cold at night!

I'd love to do the whole festival thing, anywhere really just cos i've never been one, but Download has to be the ultimate one i wan't to do. Wish I was going this year just to see Papa Roach xD

Well done for staying on track, so easy to get freaked out by 50 syns and just blow the whole week off! Very sensible of you :)
Thank
you :) tbh 50 syns is a bit scary but fingers crossed I can still get a loss. Just been asked to go on a night out tonight, going to agree but not take my wallet out me thinks, can't be adding anymore boozy syns!

Thank
you :) tbh 50 syns is a bit scary but fingers crossed I can still get a loss. Just been asked to go on a night out tonight, going to agree but not take my wallet out me thinks, can't be adding anymore boozy syns!

I've had over 50 before on some days when i've been out or whatever and actually had a loss so it is possible.

Sorting out my food diary as been away from the computer for the
weekend. Stuck to plan despite going to town on Saturday and out to the
pub all day Sunday (no booze!) Kept the syns low to make up for Thursday
but couldnt go swimming due to a dodgy shoulder. It seems ok for now so
will definitely go tonight.

Breakfast:

• 3x Bacon , not fat
  • 2x Tescos Lighter sausage (2 syns)
  • 1 egg in Frylight (free)
  • Mushrooms (superfree)
  • Chopped tomatoes (Superfree)
  • Tea with milk and sweetener (0.5 syns)

Lunch:

• French onion soup (free)
  • 2x slices wholemeal bread (HEX B)
  • Grapes (superfree)
  • Chicken tikka slices (speed/free)

Dinner:

• Extra lean chilli con carne (free)
  • Rice (Free)
  • Low fat cheese (HEX B)
  • Superfree: Onions, mushrooms, peppers, jalapenos, kidney beans (speed)

Other:

• Banana (superfree)
  • Mullerlight (free)
  • Mini meringues (2 syns)
  • 500ml Diet coke cherry
  • Lots of water

Body magic: 40 mins walking

Total syns: 4.5

SUNDAY:
Knew we were heading out for the afternoon/evening so had a big
breakfast and lunch and then didn’t get a chance for dinner. Was again,
going to go swimming but shoulder wasn’t having it.

Breakfast:

• 3 rashers of bacon, no fat (free)
  • 2x Tesco lighter sausages (2 syns)
  • 1 egg in Frylight (free)
  • 2 slices wholemeal bread (HEX B)
  • Ketchup (0.5 syns)
  • Banana (superfree)

Lunch:

• Leftover chilli con carne (free/superfree)
  • Rice (free)
  • Low fat cheese (HEX A)

Dinner:

• None

Other:

• About a million glasses of tap water at the gig and pub
  • 2 pints of Diet coke (free)

Body Magic: None

Total syns: 2.5 syns

Things have been a bit all over the place at home over the weekend and my stress levels are finally starting to take an effect on my eating. I didn't go over my syns but I did eat a lot more than planned and although my dinner was syn free, I ate double the sized portion I normally would :/ Hope I can still lose a pound this week, gonna be shocking if I do thanks to no Body magic :(
MONDAY
Breakfast:

• 2 Weetabix (HEX B)
  • Skimmed milk (HEX A)
  • Sweetener (free)
  • Tea with milk and sweetener (part HEX A)
  • Banana (superfree)
Lunch:

• Tomato and herb Mug Shot (free)
  • Mullerlight vanilla (free)
  • Apple (superfree)
  • Alpen light (3 syns)
Dinner:

• Batchelors Savour chinese rice (free)
  • Quorn pieces (speed/free)
  • Mushrooms (superfree/speed)
  • Onions (superfree/speed)
  • Courgette (superfree/speed)
  • Peppers (superfree/speed)
  • Soy sauce (free)
Egg and spoon (10 syns)
Total syns: 13 syns
No swimming again :(

Breakfast:

• 2 slices brown bread (HEX B)
  • Bacon, no fat (free)
  • Ketchup (0.5 syns)
  • Skinny hot choc (6 + HEX A)
  • 2x tea with skimmed milk (1 syn) and sweetener (free)
Lunch:

• Mugshot, sweet and sour (free)
  • Apple (superfree/speed)
  • Banana (superfree)
  • Grapes (superfree/speed)
  • Muller light (free)
Dinner:

• 2 Quorn sausages (2 syns)
  • SW chips (free)
  • Mushrooms (superfree/speed)
Total syns: 9.5 syns

ITs all gone wrong and its weigh in today :( I had a doctors appointment which i was very nervous about yesterday, so ended up with a pain au chocolat for breakfast. Then the appointment went badly leading to a chocolaey binge when I got home and now star week has crept up to get me. :(

Back