Skulldilocks Food diary

We all have them, just put it behind you and start over. I went off the side of the wagon too yesterday, just about grasping on to it today but its only half 9 and i'm already only clinging by my fingertips.

Thanks ally. I bnlame Valentines Day. I enjoyed myself and told myself I'd keep the rest of the week low syn. that depreivation for the rest of the week just caused me to snap I think. That and the lack of Body Magic due to my bad shoulder and its been an appetite for no motivation. Fingers crossed I can at least get a maintain

Know what you mean. If I go over now i have to tell myself i will attempt to make them up but if i want my 15 syns i will still have them. Just cos I know that if i tell myself I am absolutely not having the syns then i will end up on a chocolate bender.

Weighed in and lost 0.5 lbs! So I'm okay with that after everything thats gone on this week. Just Soooo close to my next award but will deffo get it next week and then some. No excuse to not be 100% this week and going to get back on the body magic. aiming for about 2 lbs next week x

Right this week is 100% on it. I have no plans that are going to
affect my food optimizing. I plan to do my first week towards gold body
magic and *fingers crossed* start to attempt the Couch to 5K plan. Food
will be planned for the weekend tonight and the rest of the week has
been sorted too. Lets do this!
EDIT: Ended up going to a gig last night and was starving afterwards so got a Subway but I'm ok because it was just about at my syn allowance!

EXTRA EASY

Breakfast:

• Watermelon slices (superfree/superspeed)
  • Mullerlight toffee (Free)
  • Tea with skimmed milk (0.5) and sweetener (Free)
Snack:

• 2x Alpen light bars (HEX B)
Lunch:

• Mixed leaves (superfree/speed)
  • Cucumber (superfree/speed)
  • Coleslaw mix - carrot, onion, cabbage (Superfree/speed)
  • Chicken slices (free/speed)
  • 1 tbsp of Extra light mayo (1 syn)
Snacks:

• Apple (superfree/speed)
  • Grapes (superfree/speed)
  • Mullerlight toffee (free)
Dinner: Pizza topped chicken!

• Chicken fillet (free/speed)
  • Tomato puree (superfree/speed)
  • Red onion (superfree/speed)
  • Mushrooms (superfree/speed)
  • Low fat cheddar (HEX A)
  • SW chips (free)
  • Mixed leaves (superfree/speed)
  • Coleslaw (1 syn)
Other:

• 3 litres water (free)
  • Pint of Diet coke (free)
  • Pint of Water (free)
  • small glass of Pepsi Max Cherry (free)
  • 2 Peppermint tea (free)
  • Wheat subway (9) with Ham and Turkey (free) BBQ sauce (2) and cheese (2.5) and lettuce, onion, peppers, gherkins, jalapenos (SF)
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Total syns: 16 syns

Last edited:
FRIDAY:
Only over by 1 yesterday so not too worried :) Plenty of superfree today though. and Fakeaway tonight :)
Extra Easy:
Breakfast:

• Muller light vanilla (free)
  • 2 x tea with skimmed milk (part HEX A) with sweetener (free)
Snack:

• 2x Hifi light bars (HEX B)
  • 500ml Diet coke cherry
Lunch:

• Quorn bolognese (free/speed) w/ chopped toms, onion, mushroom, courgette, peppers (all SF/Speed)
  • Lettuce (superfree/speed)
  • Red onion (superfree/speed)
  • Low fat Salad cream (1 syn)
Other:

• 2x small apples (superfree/speed)
  • Muller light toffee (free)
  • Shapers Prawn cocktail crisps (3.5 syns)
Dinner: Chicken Jalfrezi from the Sauces book

• Chicken (free/speed)
  • Chopped toms (superfree/speed)
  • Onions (superfree/speed)
  • Peppers (superfree/speed)
  • Mushrooms (superfree/speed)
  • Garlic and chilli (superfree/speed)
  • Rice (free)
  • WW mini naan bread (5.5 syns)
Other:

• 2 litres water (free)
  • Peppermint tea (free)
  • Options hot choc w/skimmed milk (HEX A) (2 syns)
  • Light squirty cream (0.5 syns)
Total syns: 12.5 syns
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Least subway is healthy ish, they should do a wholemeal bread i think

Least subway is healthy ish, they should do a wholemeal bread i think

Yeah that would be useful! lol I checked with the app for the syns of the bread, as I normally just get the salad but way glad with my choice considering I'd normally get a BMT with herb and cheese white bread! Plus I had a free 6 inch on my loyalty card and now its gone I won't be tempted again! x

Can't go turning down a free 6 inch ;) There not all that bad syn values, i usually go when i go a gig straight from work, never even been tempted to go the macdonalds next door, its always subway i head for

Last edited:
hi, I watch the biggest loser usa and they go to subway and ask for some of the bread to be scooped out so its less calls? I wonder how many syns that would be because its intriguing to me like haha

im starting work there tomo so ill let yous know :D xx

hi, I watch the biggest loser usa and they go to subway and ask for some of the bread to be scooped out so its less calls? I wonder how many syns that would be because its intriguing to me like haha

im starting work there tomo so ill let yous know :D xx
Oooo thats a good point actually! to be honest I rarely crave the bread, I love the salads and can stick to them just fancied a treat tonight. I think their selection is great and obviously unlimited salad is always abonus :D

Yeah I know what you mean. Ive stopped using bread as my heb but sometimes i just crave it. Im hoping working there will give me access to a lot of free salad to take home but we will see with all this new health and safety laws and things :) x

Saturday:
EE:

Brunch:
2x Tesco lighter sausages (2 syns)
3 bacon, no fat (Free)
1 egg in Frylight (free)
Chopped toms (sf/s)
Mushrooms (sf/s)
Tea w/skimmed milk and sweetener (0.5 syns)

Afternoon munchies:
Banana (sf)
Grapes (sf/s)
Muller light toffee (free)
Mini meringue (1 syn)
Skips (4 syn)
4 pints water (free)

Dinner: Arabiatta
Chicken (s), pasta (free), Chopped toms (sf/s) Mushrooms (s/sf) Onions (sf/s) peppers (sf/s), salad (sf/s) Gherkins (s/sf), Cucumber (s/sf)

Other:
Options hot choc (2) with light whipped cream (0.5 syn)
Pint of Pepsi Max cherry (free)

Body magic: 30 mins jogging - Day 1 of C25k!
Total syns: 10 syns :)

Sunday
Turns out the sausages I've been biting are half a syn not 1 woo!
EE

Breakfast:
2 slices small wholemeal bread (HEX B)
2 Tesco lighter sausages (1 syn)
1 egg in frylight (free)
Ketchup (0.5)

Snack:
Banana (superfree)
Muller light toffee (free)
Mini meringue (1 syn)

Lunch:
synfree quiche with bacon, mushrooms (sf/s) and onions (sf/s)
Lettuce, cucumber, gherkins, red onion (all sf/s)
Low fat salad cream (1 syns)

Will update on dinner as going to mums. Taking apple, grapes and a milkybar (3.5) as snack for rest of day.

Other so far
1 litre water
1 glass Pepsi max cherry

Body magic: 30 mins jogging - week 1 day 2 c25k done

How are those tesco lighter sausages? Have been missing sausages since starting SW so would like to find some nice low syn ones! Richmond were always my fave.

Funny to hear about biggest loser peeps asking for the bread to be scooped out- just 15 mins ago was watching and they had subway and I was thinking- I've seen them have it before! Surely all that bread isnt.good! No I know the secret :p am guessing you could deduct at least 3 syns by scooping the soft bread out?!

ended up having Quorn spag bol for dinner and cheese as my HEX A. Had a total of 14 syns so will try and keep them under 10 til weigh in on Wednesday. Still aching from the jogging!

Monday: EE:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix (HEX B) with skimmed milk (HEX A), Sweetener, tea, banana (SF)
Lunch: Mushroom, onion and bacon quiche, with lettuce (sf) cucumber (sf) red onion (sf) gherkins (sf) Salad cream (1 syn)
Other: Apple (sf) Grapes (sf) shapers crisps (3.5) Mullerlight, Skips (4), 2 green tea, 2 litres water
Dinner: 2 Quorn sausages (2) SW wedges, broccoli (sf) Low salt ketchup (0.5)

Body Magic: Zumba 45 mins
Total syns: 11 syns

yeah I teckon if you got the 6inch wheat bread and scooped the bread out u could use it as a heb.... trouble is I have to have a footlong x

HexB bread has to be wholemeal to have the right fibre content, cant just be wheat unfortunately :( bet they'd do well introducing wholemeal bread there though as all the dieters would go for it!

HexB bread has to be wholemeal to have the right fibre content, cant just be wheat unfortunately :( bet they'd do well introducing wholemeal bread there though as all the dieters would go for it!

aww boo... theres an oat one which has loads of fibre tho?? hmm dno will just have to do without hehe x

Back