Skulldilocks Food diary

aww boo... theres an oat one which has loads of fibre tho?? hmm dno will just have to do without hehe x

Well- with the bread scooped out IF we can get away with calling that 6 or 7 syns, it's still pretty doable :D the filling isn't synfull! Couple of syns for sauce but... Still, not bad for how niceee it is!

TUESDAY:

Been out and about for work so needed a packed lunch and got in at 10pm last night so didnt have much time. carb central at lunch but will have none for dinner to balance it out

Breakfast:
2 slices Warburtons small wholemeal bread (HEX B)
3 rashers bacon, no fat (free)
Low salt ketchup (0.5 syns)
Tea with skimmed milk and sweetener (Part HEX A)
Banana (superfree)

Lunch:
Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce (free)
Mushrooms in Frylight (superfree/speed)
Grapes (superfree/speed)
Pineapple (superfree/speed)
Mullerlight vanilla (free)
M&S guilt free popped crisps (5 syns)

Dinner:
chicken breast (speed/free) wrapped in bacon (free)
Broccoli (superfree/speed)
Green beans (Superfree/speed)
100 ml gravy (1.5 syns)

Other:
2 litres water
2 green tea
NS squash
Options hot choc (2 syns)
Light whipped cream (0.5 syns)

Body magic: 30 mins jogging -Week 1 Day 3 done
Total syns: 9.5 syns

Weigh in tonight + no food in the house due to pay day tomorrow = very boring food diary today! Didn't end up going jogging as very under the weather and didnt want to overdo it. Still done plenty of Body Magic and been good this week food wise so no excuse for a gain or maintain (apart from having * week since the weekend ¬_¬)

B: Bacon sarnie (HEX B) with ketchup (0.5)
2x tea with skimmed milk (party HEX A) and sweetener
Banana (superfree)

L: Pineapple chunks (SF/S) Grapes (SF/S) Mullerlight yog (free) and Skips (4 syns)

D: No idea, nothing in so if a good loss could end up in something naughty. If wallet doesnt allow it, itll be something simple like noodles and veg.

Body magic: Walk to hospital and then walk to SW (about 60 mins total)
Total syns: Currently 4.5

LOST 3.5 lbs! :D Got my 1.5 stone award and my club 10 award! TAKE THAT STAR WEEK :D
Mini target for next week is just a pound, don't want to put lots of pressure on myself. Friend visiting so painting the town red tomorrow . going to flexi syn and then do like 10 syns a day rest of the week. Already got my week's menu up on the fridge. Fingers crossed for 2lbs for the next 2 weeks and then I get my 2 stone award :D

Thurs: EE:
Food shopping doesn't come until this evening so the cupboards and fruit bowl are very bare but have scraped together this food for today:
B: 2 Weetabix (HEX B) with skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener, banana (SF) and Tea with milk and sweetener
L: Tomato mugshot (free), Skips (4), Alpen light (3), Grapes (SF)
D: Roast Pork, fat removed with roast potatoes in Frylight (free), broccoli (SF/S), green beans (Sf/S) and gravy (1.5)
Other: 2 litres water, 3 green tea, Pint of NS Squash, Mullerlight, Apple (SF/S)

Body magic: 30 mins walking
Total syns: 8.5 syns

Congrats! You really showed * week with that awesome loss :D x

Wow amazing loss there hun! Well done x

Wow amazing loss there hun! Well done x
Thanks Rochelle! and baby treetrunk! I was expecting a loss but nothing that big. Wanna keep going and get my 2 stone in 2 weeks time :D

Thanks guys!
Tonight I'm going out on a mad one. It will be a flexi syn night. I need to celebrate my pay rise :D And then I'll carry on the rest of the week as normal but with a few Success Express type meals to boost as much as I can. My friend is coming down to visit and even though cocktails are on offer, I will try and stick to vodka and diet coke as much as possible! Success express style day today:

Breakfast:
Honeydew melon (superfree/superspeed)
Mullerlight cranberry and raspberry (free)
2x tea with skimmed milk (HEX A) and sweetener (free)

Morning Snack:
2x Alpen light bars (HEX B)

Lunch:
Chicken slices (free/speed)
Mixed salad leaves (superfree/speed)
Cucumber (superfree/speed)
Red onion (superfree/speed)
Gherkins (superfree/speed)
Jalapenos (superfree/speed)
Roasted red peppers (superfree/speed)
Low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Afternoon snacks
Baked stars, mild chilli (4.5 syns)
Grapes (superfree)
Apple (superfree/speed)
Mullerlight banana and custard (free)

Dinner:
Pasta (free)
Quorn pieces (free/speed)
Chopped toms (superfree/speed)
Onions (superfree/speed)
Courgette (superfree/speed)
Peppers (superfree/speed)
Jalapenos (superfree/speed)
Salad leaves (superfree/speed)

Other:
2x Green tea with orange (free)
2.5 pints water (free)
Vodka and Diet cokes x ? (TBC)

Body magic: 30 mins walking

Total syns: TBC

Not really much to update on. Didn't eat dinner on Friday, had no carbs the whole day, then drank my weight in alcohol blacked out and managed to ruin everyone's night without remembering a thing. Spent the whole of Saturday throwing up and when I could bear to eat we had Nandos (Iw as entertaining for the weekend and had to agree most things) I kept in plan with a butterfly chicken, salad and halloumi totalling 6.5 syns. I threw that up and then the boyfriend and friend wants takeaway and I felt too weak to cook so caved but again, chose the most SW friendly option - Rogan josh and plain rice (6.5 syns). I only ate half and then the rest of my intake was purely water.
On Sunday I still felt very down in the dumps due to now being socially unaccepted. I ate my 15 syns worth through chocolate, had a bacon sandwich for breakfast (HEX B) and then made the Broccoli mac and cheese from the mag (HEX A). So technically I've been "on plan" but I'll be lucky to have a loss on Wednesday.

I plan to try and pull it back from now until then but I feel so depressed I just don't really want to eat. Going to try and get as much superfree down me and pray Zumba tonight with my mum cheers me up.
Sorry for the mopey post but just so I know I can bounce back from this.

You'll be fine before you know it. I'm sure you won't be "socially unacceptable" for long. My friends soon forgave me when i ruined their day when i sat in the middle of a main road in manchester after drinking to much (not that it takes much drink to get me like that)

Its happened many times so I feel Im on my ninth life. My anxiety affects me far too much when drunk so itll definitely be a long while til it happens again. I'd normally have devoured the biggest bingeing session by now but Im desperately trying to stop this from happening.
MONDAY:
Breakfast: none
Snack: 2x Alpen light bars (HEX B)
Lunch: Apple (SF), Grapes (SF), Mullerlight (free), leftover broccoli mac and cheese (6 syns)
Dinner: speedy mushroom risotto from mag (HEX A) and side salad (SF)
Other: 2 green tea, 1 tea with skimmed milk (0.5), 4 litres water
Body magic: 45 mins zumba, 20 mins walking
Total syns: 6

Sorry to hear you had such a rotten time :( vomiting nandos doesnt sound fun either (I wouldnt count those syns though lol)
Hope you feel better and cheer up soon. X

Thanks guys,. Sorry for the lack of update but I've pretty much barely eaten, so not been worth writing about. when I have eaten its been junk. I'll be expecting a gain at weigh in tonight but hoping itll motivate me to stop sulking around x

Back