Skulldilocks Food diary

"1 bad meal won't make you fat, and 1 good meal won't make you skinny"

"If you had 21 roses and 1 died, would you throw away the whole vase? Or just get rid of the wilted one and enjoy the rest?"

A couple of my favey SW quotes, thought they might help! I think you will be fine for WI tonight, but I'll keep my fingers crossed anyhow!

Loving your new avatar pic by the way! Gorgeous :) xxx

Thank you :) That was from my skinny feeling day haha :p
And yes this is exactly what I'm trying to tell myself! mathematically I should be okay but after only gaining 1lbs last week, I'm worried the bad from last week might have carried over. Any less and I'll be happy. I have a long weekend planned this weekend so I'll be able to do some batch cooking and in charge of everything better :)

Right turns out I can't make weigh in now. Mum has advised if I want to see Peggy I better come asap and I really don't want to miss my chance to say goodbye. Sucks as I probably would've been ok but I guess now I have no excuse for a nice big loss next week. Not going to black hole tonight just because I can, yesterday was enough time off the wagon. Instead I'm going to quickly pop to Tesco after work, get all the ingredients for the week and then pop up to Mum's. If I have enough time after I get home I'll start making some of the meals I've planned. Me and the boy have Monday and Tuesday off together next week and don't have any plans as of yet. I doubt we'll go anywhere major due to money and weather but a day out may happen. Other than that I've planned meals where I make 4 portions and then we have the leftovers for lunch the next day. If we do go out for the day, I will only allow myself one meal out and it'll be within syns. I'm also tempted to attempt Sober October as an extra push but its not October yet so we'll see. Superspeed tomato soup, paprika pork, cottage pie and arrabiatta on the menu this week. Going to make some houmous to snack on as I can see a lot of movies been watched :)

Here's a picture of her. Gah she's so cute :'(
peg.jpg

Well I didn't go to weigh in, as explained last night. I did go to my family's house and she's looking much better. Still glad I went though. I'm hoping that due to only going off plan 1 day last week and a 100% planned week this week, I can get a double good loss next Weds like 6lbs or something! Ha, one can dream eh?! Anyway I explained most of it before so here is the plan today.

Thursday EE Day

Breakfast:

Watermelon (SF/SS)
Mullerlight vanilla yoghurt
2x tea with skimmed milk and sweetener (part HEX A)

Lunch:
Cous cous
Roasted Peppers (SF/S), Red onion (SF/S), Courgette (SF/S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
FF vinaigrette

Other:

Velvet Crunch (4)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Apple (SF/S)
Muller Greek style toffee yog (0.5)
Biscuit (3)

Dinner:
Tomato soup inc. chopped toms (SF/S), baked beans (SS), pickled onion (SF/S)
1 slice wholemeal 800g bread (HEX B)
Wafer ham

Hot choc (2) with flump (1.5) and last of HEX A

Total syns: 11

Last edited:
Aw Peggy is adorable, glad to hear she has improved a wee bit! I made paprike pork last night for dinner this evening, it looks fab! Can't wait to try it. Def gonna have a hot choc myself tonight! It's that sort of day!! I've been making mine as normal but with a dash of koko choc milk and it's such a good addition! xx

Aw Peggy is adorable, glad to hear she has improved a wee bit! I made paprike pork last night for dinner this evening, it looks fab! Can't wait to try it. Def gonna have a hot choc myself tonight! It's that sort of day!! I've been making mine as normal but with a dash of koko choc milk and it's such a good addition! xx

Thank you! Yes I've seen a few photos of the pork and it looks lush, a lot simpler to make than I thought it would be too, youll have to let me know how it is! And yes I deffo want one like everyday now! I did all my housework yesterday and prepped my soup, so can't wait to get in, grab my onesie and restart my True Blood boxset with a hot choc :D Sad eh?! x

Right well yesterday was a perfect day :) The only problem I found was I was absolutely starving most of the day! Realised I could've have a green day but was too late by then. I realised when I have fruit for breakfast I only have a small amount (the cold hurts my teeth lol) and then having soup left me with hunger pains later in the eve. Luckily my hot choc sorted me out. Either way I'm glad I didn't cave and today I am a little more prepared. Going to mum's for dinner and she's veggie, so going to have a green day. She knows the rules so will prob be a synfree Quorn spag bol or something :) There is a chance we may go out for a couple of drinks tonight, so I'm having syns in case and then if we don't I can have a choccy treat in front of the telly :)

Friday GREEN day

Breakfast:

2x Weetabix (HEX B)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)
Strawberries (SF/SS)
Muller Greek coconut yoghurt (0.5)
2x tea with part of HEX A and sweetener

Lunch:
Cous cous
Roasted pepper (SF/S), Courgette (SF/S), red onion (SF/S), cherry toms (SF/S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
FF Vinaigrette

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Mullerlight toffee yog
2x Hifi lights (HEX B)
White Lion bar (10)

Dinner:
Spaghetti
Quorn mince (S)
Chopped Tom's (SF/S)
Passata (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Parmesan (HEX A)
Mixed leaves (SF/S)

Total syns: 10.5 plus about a bottle of.vodka!

Last edited:
Hello,

Just read through your diary & wanted to say well done on your progress so far! It's really inspiring to read how you always pick yourself up & don't give up when things get tough.

Sorry to hear about Peggy - she is such a cutie.

X

Will update tomorrow do not fear haven't fallen off the wagon but hungover like hell!

Ok so Friday night turned into more than a couple of drinks and was a house party fuelled bu vodka and I ended up partying til the syn came up. There was cheesecake but somehow I didn't have any and no cheeky kebabs were consumed. Although I probably drank a litre of vodka I'm not worrying to much as everything else has been on plan (and I've thrown up a lot haha)

Yesterday was spent catching up on sleep so all I ate was some Velvet Crunch (4) and a take away of chicken (S) and black bean sauce (4.5), plain rice and prawn crackers (1.5).

So here's today, going to keep the syns low just in case the vodka haunts me :)

Sunday EE day

Breakfast
Muller Greek toffee yog (0.5)
Banana (SF)
Bacon
2x low fat Sausages (1)
Egg
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Tomatoes (SF/S)

Lunch:
Speedy tomato soup:
Chopped.toms (SF/S)
Baked beans (SS)
Pickled onions (SF/S)
Slice of 800g bread (HEX B)
Peach (SF/S)

Dinner:
Paprika pork including
Onions (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Courgettes (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Rice
Broccoli (SF/S)

So tonight,again,despite vodka I refused.pizza and.subway and got a spud, cheese and beans and a subway salad! I better lose weight over the last couple of weeks ,

You will 100% weeks do pay off I lost 1.5lb my first one and 2.5lb the second one. You know it works and all your hard work will show on the scales xx

If you can keep that motivation up, you'll lose no problem :)

Back