Skulldilocks Food diary

Great loss, well done! xx

Hey Carol, yes its a Pure Gym! It still hasn't opened, I keep pestering them as I really wanna start going. Would you recommend it then? x

Definitely - soon as i get the go ahead from my physio i am going to rejoin

Just been doing some maths and realised that Hellfest is in exactly 10 weeks! I'm so excited but its also made me realise that reaching target by then is going to be hard work!
I still have 25.5lbs to lose, so need an average 2.5lbs loss each week up until then.
Hopefully I can throw in a few success express or red/green weeks to boost it up a bit but this has definitely made me get my "serious business" hat on!
I don't want to put toooo much pressure on myself or I will snap but I desperately want to be able to wear clothes suitable for the (hopefully) hot French weather!

Lost 3.5lbs! Wahoo! Was kinds hoping for.more but heck, that's good when I've hardly exercised.

Double bonus as I came home after weigh in to see I got a special mention in the magazine I write for!
Good Wednesday followed by pulled pork :D

Well done on the loss this week hun, 3.5lbs is AMAZING :worthy: X

Completely forgot to cook my garlic bread so that 8.5 syns saved! The meatball pasta bake is lush, highly recommend! Seeing as I have now only had 4.5 in going to have a snack size mars bar for 4 syns and total today at 8.5 :)

Friday EXTRA EASY day
Running out of sweeteners at work SUCKS! lol

Breakfast:
Banana
Mullerlight toffee yog
Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)
2x tea with ss milk (1 syn) and 2 tsps. sugar (2 syns)

Lunch:
Leftover meatball pasta bake (HEX A) toms, mushrooms and onions for SF
Salad leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)

Snacks:
Fun size apple (SF/S)
Pineapple chunks (SF/S)
Grapes (SF)
3 litres water
2 green tea with apple and pear

Dinner:
Chicken jalfrezi with rice
Superfree includes chopped toms, onions, mushrooms, peppers, broccoli
WW Naan Bread (5.5 syns)

Body magic: none. The rain is too much here and I don't even have a coat :/
Total syns: 8.5 syns

Last edited:
I've never had pork mince to be honest, not sure if I'd like it lol x

Nahh I couldn't ben bothered to fuss around with it, its was 3 for £10 on beef and we made the burgers too so made sense. Want to try turkey mince and maybe make burgers with that x

Nahh I couldn't ben bothered to fuss around with it, its was 3 for £10 on beef and we made the burgers too so made sense. Want to try turkey mince and maybe make burgers with that x

I am the fussiest person ever with meat lol my mam was vegetarian when I was young, so was never really brought up on meat. You did right to buy the beef, more cost effective when making a few different meals x

I had burgers with turkey mince last week, they weren't bad!

Todays food looks good hun! I've never seen the WW Nann Breads, where did you get them from? Have you anything nice planned for the weekend? x

Todays food looks good hun! I've never seen the WW Nann Breads, where did you get them from? Have you anything nice planned for the weekend? x

they were on offer at Asda when I was doing my online shopping so I nabbed them and they've been in the freezer a while. They're normally with the pitta breads and such in the stores. Or they do them in some Poundlands too! Its 4 mini breads in a pack and just taste like normal :)

Thanks Jade! Having a fulfilling lunch has made my tummy very happy and a Friday night curry always goes down well :)
Nothing planned for the weekend as the boyfriend is working 14 hour shifts both days :( I have a lot of journalism work to get done and with the weather looking how it is, it probably makes for a weekend in, a bit of me time! This is more likely to keep me on track to, but if a couple of hours at the pub gets mentioned I may have to stop being a hermit (no drink of course though!)
What about you!?

Back