Skulldilocks Food diary

Completed my jog again on my lunch break. Very nearly didn't bother, as I feel like I'm coming down with a cold but I did it and I feel so much better for doing so! Fingers crossed it helps towards weigh in tonight! x

I went out for a walk at lunch, i can't decide which I like best, the exercise or just getting out of the office!

Reporting in from group. Lost 1.5lbs
That damn measly half around Dammit! If I hadn't had that burger I might have got it hmph! :(
Ah well I'll get it next week but I want a big loss as well Ill never get to my target date at this rate!

Hey lovely lady. Don't beat yourself up on a half lb, you have done really well!! We still need to have a life, and the fact that you've come in with a cracking loss like that even after your burger is fantastic. Well done xxx

I doubt the burger is at fault, your body probably only wants to let go of 1.5 this week. As stevie said don't beat yourself up about it. 1.5lb is fab!

Thanks all of you for the support. I'm not that gutted just a bit irritating! I'm happy with the closeness to the award. Just need to be 100% this week :) Should be easy now the sun is out and I'm a bit more eager for salad and quiche :p Been at an exhibition all day so wasn't able to go from my lunchtime run but will go tomorrow. Instead I've been wondering round a huge hall for like over an hour so will deffo count that instead! haha.

Thursday EE day

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
350ml skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Mugshot spicy sweet and sour
Banana (SF)
Apple (SF/S)
WW lemon tart yoghurt
Hifi rockyroad (3 syns)

Other:
Hoops and crosses, prawn cocktail (4 syns)
Mini smarties (3.5 syns)
2 litres water

Dinner:
Low fat supernoodles
Mini twix (5 syns)

Total syns: 15.5 syns
Body magic: 1.5 hours walking

Weekly syns: 15.5/105

Last edited:
Where did you get your hoops and crosses from, i can't get them anywhere

Where did you get your hoops and crosses from, i can't get them anywhere

I got mine from Asda but have seen them in both Tesco and Sainsburys. LOVE them! Hope you find them soon!
I'm still on my hunt for the new Mugshot flavours I NEED them! Been in my local Tesco and Sainsburys to no luck. Even went into a Sainsburys in London to check (I live in Reading) and none there either. Boo!

Which mugshots, didnt know there were new ones?! Tescos or Morrisons didn't have them last week. Might try sainsburys/asda at weekend

There are now peri-peri, BBQ beef and Mediterranean! All synfree too!

Ooo might have to look for the bbq beef one!

Ooh, did not know this! Thanks - gonna keep an eye out as I need some quick meals to sort me back out and get me back on plan haha! x

So my oven and hob aren't working and now to add to injury Ive forgotten my lunch for work today. Bad night/morning :(

Well as my previous post states, today is going to be a bit of a winged day. Due to the fact it was carb central yesterday I'm probably going to do a red day today. I will try and get out at lunch for a Subway salad and then I'm in London this evening. I'll have a couple of hours to kill so may be lame and sit in Nandos on my own haha! I'll put in a hopeful plan but this totally depends on time and availability in nearby shops.

Friday RED day

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
350 ml skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with above milk and sweetener

Lunch:
Subway salad
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Green Pepper (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
30g grated chddear (HEX A)
Ranch sauce (2 syns)

Dinner:
Nandos butterfly chicken (3.5 syns)
Large side salad (SF/S)
Diet coke

Other:
pineapple (SF/S)
Alpen bar (HEX B)
3 litres water

Total syns: 5.5
Body magic: Walking amount TBC

Weekly syns: 21/105

Last edited:
Bought the peri peri and Mediterranean ones today! Hope they're nice. Didn't fancy BBQ beef it looked watery on the pic :/

theres nothing lame about going to nando's alone! Just take a magazine or something then you won't feel silly just looking around lol x

Back