Skulldilocks Food diary

Bought the peri peri and Mediterranean ones today! Hope they're nice. Didn't fancy BBQ beef it looked watery on the pic :/

theres nothing lame about going to nando's alone! Just take a magazine or something then you won't feel silly just looking around lol x

Agreed, defo not lame!

If I'm ever out eating alone (like when I get kicked out of college for lunch :p) I take my kindle but I'm usually too involved in my food to bother reading! ;D Hope you enjoy it x

Hi all, sorry for being quiet on here but been busy being sociable for once in the real world. Unfortunately this led to a disaster of a weekend slimming world wise. On Wednesday my consultant asked me about how I was feeling. I said I sometimes felt quite disheartened regardless of the number on the scales. She said she felt I was pushing myself a bit too hard and getting a bit too obsessive with it and was worried about me. She said I should try to relax a bit with it and just work it into everyday life, rather than letting it rule my life. This was a bad idea as I clearly can't find a balance and relaxed too much.

My Friday was great in the sense that the gig was awesome. I got my Subway salad for lunch and finished work early. Instead of going to Nandos alone, I went and met up with some other friends in London going to another gig, seeing as the weather was nice. Went to the gig, stuck to Diet coke and water and then met the OH at Paddington to get home and the evil hunger struck at 11.30pm and guess what happened again? My arch nemesis Burger King. From then on it went downhill really.
Saturday was a day out in the sun that was for the most part on plan, but then we got takeaway for dinner, I got the Rogan Josh, so only 6.5 syns but still too many syns that day.
Sunday we had a BBQ at ours and I had extra bread on top of my HEXs, Burgers without checking the syns, a bit of potato salad and my WW sausages. Again, no choc or booze but too many syns.
Yesterday me and Kieran went for a picnic and by that point I knew I'd blown it (bad attitude I know) so we had Quorn scotch eggs, ham wholemeal rolls, houmous and stuffed cherry peppers with ricotta. No dinner just that and fruit for breakfast but again, synwise it was bad.

I'm on plan for today and tomorrow but I reckon its too late to pull this back, I'll be very grateful with a maintain! The shopping is in, the oven is kind of fixed and the sun should get me in the mood for salad. So next week will be straight forward I reckon. I'll have to bear in mind that bank holidays can be bad for the one at the end of this month!

Tuesday RED day:
As little syns as possible

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
350 ml skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with sweetener

Lunch:

Apple (SF/S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Pickled onions (SF/S)
Ham
1 tbsp. low fat salad cream (1 syn)
Mullerlight toffee yoghurt

Other:
3 litres water
2x Rocky road hifi lights

Dinner:
3x.bacon
2x WW sausages (1 syn)
Scrambled egg
Chopped Tom's (SF/SS)
3x Babybel light (HEX A)

Total syns: 2

Last edited:
Going over syns sometimes helps i find, strangely this week i was on plan and sts, but for all the other weeks when i lost i'd been over syns on at least one day. Bodies are strange things i tell you. Don't worry about what happens on the scale, what will be will be, but having a weekend off plan might be good for you :)

Going over syns sometimes helps i find, strangely this week i was on plan and sts, but for all the other weeks when i lost i'd been over syns on at least one day. Bodies are strange things i tell you. Don't worry about what happens on the scale, what will be will be, but having a weekend off plan might be good for you :)

I think that's what frustrates me! I try all the tricks, success express, or lots of water or red days andget decent losses but nothing major. And then on a binge week I'll get the same kind of loss so I get stressed. I hope this logic you've said happens tomorrow but if it doesn't, it'll just be a kick up the arse to sort it out. I think I need to allow myself the full 15 syns every day so I don't feel deprevied of naughty things. I got into the habit of little syns through the week so that I could drink at the weekend but now I don't drink it all kind of goes wrong lol!

Yeah sounds like you need more synful stuff lol

Ergh, oven and hob are completely busted now so meal plan has.changed again. Good job we have a breville in. Not cool landlord!

Last edited:
Restricting syns does make me feel deprived so maybe it is best to have your full 15 every day! Good luck for tomorrow's weigh in x

Thanks hun, seeing all your lovely treats has made me realise I should try it as it helps you stay so consistent!

Too little to late but lets see how tonight at weigh in goes. Not much before weigh in and then god knows what we'll have for dinner as we still don't have an oven/hob :(

Wednesday TBC day

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
350ml skimmed milk (HEX A)
Tea with sweetener

Lunch:
Punnet of strawberries (SS/SF)
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight vanilla
3x Babybel Light (HEX A)

Dinner:
TBC

As I said to someone else yesterday, could have been a lot worse, 1lb will soon come back off :)

Thanks guys, it could've indeed been worse and as of today I'm back on it. Being strict just works for me so I'm going to plan as much as I can but try and have more syns despite doing red days for the most part. If I complete this week's Body Magic I will have achieved my Gold award :D I've said it a few times now but the 2 stone award NEEDS to be mine this week!

Tonight I'm out for a friend's birthday for a meal (typical!) but I've looked up the menu. Its the Handmade Burger Co and despite doing smaller burgers they have sourdough bread buns and mayo galore so I'm avoiding them completely. Due to not knowing nutritional value, I'm going to save my syns for the meal and hope that covers it. Sports bra has been bought to work to go for a jog, so lets do this!

Thursday RED day

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
350 ml skimmed milk (HEX A)
2x tea with sweetener

Lunch:
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Roasted red pepper (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Ham
1 tbsp. EL salad cream (1 syn)

Other:
Apple (SF/S)
Watermelon (SF/SS)
Honeydew melon (SS/SF)
Mullerlight toffee yoghurt
2x Rocky road hifi lights (HEX B)
3 litres water

Dinner:
Halloumi with roasted veg (SF/S) skewers (HEX A + Syns for oil)
Side salad (SF/S)
Diet coke
Water

Total syns: 15 (just in case)
Body magic: 30 mins jogging W2 D1 C25K

Weekly syns: 15/105

Hi huni, new week new start!!! Glad you have drawn a line under it and today's food shows that! You will absolutley get your 2st award this week!
Have you managed to get your hob/oven fixed? I hope your landlord is doing everything he can for you!
How are you getting on doing the C25K? I started on Sunday but haven't been out since, this horrible weather really puts me off but I will get those last 2 sessions in before this Sunday.
xxx

Hi huni, new week new start!!! Glad you have drawn a line under it and today's food shows that! You will absolutley get your 2st award this week!
Have you managed to get your hob/oven fixed? I hope your landlord is doing everything he can for you!
How are you getting on doing the C25K? I started on Sunday but haven't been out since, this horrible weather really puts me off but I will get those last 2 sessions in before this Sunday.
xxx

Thanks hun! Literally just got back from my run in the rain. Did 3km in 30 mins :) On my first day of week 2, definitely felt the difference and reckon I'll be aching tomorrow!

My landlord is being a massive ****! He didn't come round at all yesterday even though the estate agents said he would! We went househunting last night and it just made me more adamant about moving away from silly landlords! lol

I think I've thought of some ways around it though for the week in case he doesn't sort it. I have a Breville grill so I can cook off Bacon, sausages and chicken on that. I can do thinks like scrambled eggs, chopped toms, beans in the microwave (as well as supernoodles and pasta and sauce of course) and I also have a slow cooker so I might try and make up a chicken casserole and chuck that in there over the weekend. And Mum has said I can borrow her oven so may nip up there to make a quiche and some Bolognese or something just as back up! :)

Hope you're ok. do you have much planned for the weekend?x

Back