Skulldilocks Food diary

Some progress pics. Starting weight vs current weight 2 stone 1.5lbs down

View attachment 92490

View attachment 92491

View attachment 92492

View attachment 92493

Personally, I think you look gorgeous both before and after! Can definitely see the results of all your hard work though - but I'm slightly jealous your boobs are still so huge, on my body it seems to be the only place the weight's come off haha!

Never mind about the blip, you didn't go completely crazy just a small something! Try and relax and see what the result is at weigh in tonight :) xx

Quickly,signing in from group, 1.5lbs off :) I'm cool with that.
In other news, the gym I joined ages ago is FINALLY open for inductions! Let it begin!

Personally, I think you look gorgeous both before and after! Can definitely see the results of all your hard work though - but I'm slightly jealous your boobs are still so huge, on my body it seems to be the only place the weight's come off haha!

Never mind about the blip, you didn't go completely crazy just a small something! Try and relax and see what the result is at weigh in tonight :) xx

Thanks lovely! Haha don't worry they've certainly lost their perkiness I have to be more picky with bras :p

Thanks guys! :) Feeling chuffed, got so much loveliness from group last night, grabbed some fruit and veg at Tescos and ready for this week :) I'm going to be having my first drink in TWO MONTHS on Saturday probably more than one :p So going to keep syns lowish in case of a mad night or post drinking carb fest.
Red days too, its a habit now!

Thursday RED day

Breakfast:

Watermelon (SS/SF)
Strawberries (SS/SF)
Mullerlight cranberry and raspberry
Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)
2 tea with ss milk and sweetener (HEX A)

Lunch:
Ham
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Roasted red pepper (SF/S)
Pickled onions (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Balsamic vinegar

Other:
2x hifi light rocky roads (HEX B)
Apple (SF/S)
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight toffee
3 litres water
330ml Pepsi max

Dinner:
SW quiche with 30g low fat cheese (part HEX A), red peppers (SF/S), onions (SF/S)
Salad leaves (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
1 tbsp. low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Hot choc with whipped cream and marshmallows (3.5 syns)
Mini twix (5 syns)

Total syns: 9.5
Body magic: 30 mins walking

Weekly syns: 4.5/105

Last edited:
Thanks lovely! Haha don't worry they've certainly lost their perkiness I have to be more picky with bras :p

I'm dreading if the weight comes off my boobs...i already have to be picky with bras...unless extra extra padded :p

Well done on the loss and you look fab in your pics :)

Makes me feel slightly better then ;D

Well done on the loss! x

So today I booked my induction at the new gym. Monday will be the day! What a way to spend my bank hol eh?! And then I got a text from my dad saying he'd bought a new pair of trainers as mine are falling apart (silly Primark) as a well done for so far.
If that's not fate that the gym needed to happen , I don't know what is :D
Also off to view a flat which I have good vibes about, I hope its the ONE.

Good day today x

Morning all! I have woken up with a serious case of the Friday feeling! I put an offer in for the flat we saw last night so fingers crossed that can all go through today. Dinner is to be confirmed as the boy will be making it and we'll have it when we get back from a second viewing but I'm doing another red day as I'm going to be drinking (YES ALCOHOL WOOO) tomorrow so want to limit any damage caused!

Friday RED day

Breakfast:

Strawberries (SS/SF)
Mullerlight cranberry and raspberry
Hifi berry bakewell (HEX B)
2x tea with ss milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
SW quiche with low fat cheddar (part HEX A), onions (SF/S) and pepper (SF/S)
Mixed salad leaves (SF/S)
1 tbsp. low fat salad cream (1 syn)

Other:
Mullerlight vanilla and choc
Apple (SF/S)
Banana (SF)
2x hifi light rocky roads (HEX B)
Mini Twix (5 syns)
4 litres water

Dinner: Chilli con carne
Quorn mince (S)
Chopped Tom's (SF/S)
Red onions (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Garlic (SF/S)
Chilli (SF/S)
Red kidney beans (S)
Options hot choc (2) with el cream and.marshmallow (1.5)

Total syns: 9.5 syns
Body magic: 30 mins jogging

Weekly syns: 19/105

Last edited:
Out offer got accepted on the flat! :D

Thanks :D right seeing as we're celebrating now I don't know how today will go. Tbh I was going to be drinking today and im not gonna go mad but it'll be a pretty here and there.food.day so will update as I go

Saturday EE day

Breakfast:
3x.bacon no fat
Egg
2x slices of wholemeal small (HEX B)
1 tbsp low salt ketchup (0.5 syns)
Lots of watermelon (SS/SF)
1 x tea with skimmed milk and sweetener (part HEX A)

Other:
Malibu
Diet lemonade

Lunch:
Pasta n sauce
Banana (SF)
Mullerlight

Well, here I am creeping back in after a naughty weekend. The celebrating went a bit too far and lead to a "f*** it" attitude (bad I know). I just wanted to relax and be happy. I don't regret it, apart from the fact it mucked up my IBS. No fruit or veg currently in the house but food shopping coming tomorrow so today is a bit of a write off as well. I won't be going to weigh in tomorrow as I have mortgage applications to sort out. I think its for the best, plus my usual consultant isnt here this week. This week I start at the gym and will start logging again as of tomorrow.

Hope you all had a nice bank holiday

Ugh I hate it when our stand in comes, like she's nice but just not what we're used to. She was covering for our consultant last week and she was proper rubbishing 1lb losses, I lost 1lb and my friend lost 1lb I wasn't so chuffed about mine hoped it would be more but my friend was really leased as she only has small losses anyway. So was quite upset about the stand in asking if she was disappointed.

Bet you're looking forward to the gym, when you're exercising it gives you incentive to stay on plan I find x

Hey missy!!! I've missed so much!

Firstly, huge congratulations on the flat huni!!! It's an amazing feeling knowing that you'll soon be a homeowner (I went through the same last year) :) no more horrible landlord and cookers that don't work!!!

Glad you had a fab weekend, don't worry about the naughty things, just draw a line under it and start a fresh... you deserve to celebrate such a big thing! Seems like we all had a f*** it weekend this weekend hehe, I blame the sunshine... :-/ hehe.

Noticed you have uploaded some progress photo's, I really want to see them but don't get good 3G signal at work so will check them out later! Hope you're having a fab day xxx

I so do the same with the 'f**k it' attitude - way too easy to just give up completely once you've slipped a little :p And I'm the same with my stomach condition about getting messed up completely after drinking :\ So exciting about the flat and everything! Mortgage applications etc not fun to fill in, but you're getting closer to that flat!! x

Back