Skulldilocks Food diary

Thanks both so proud of myself just hope it shows. At least I've proved to myself I can be controlled when I make myself! Yesterday's food was good, just the vodka again!
Monday
Breakfast:
Bacon
Sausages (1)
Egg
Beans
Mushrooms
2x toast (HEX B)

Lunch:
Mugshot
Banana
Yog
Turkey subway salad with 2 syns dressing

Dinner:
Jacket potato
Beans
Cheese
Salad

On the train to London before.horrible work tomorrow. Were off to the Huntarian museum :) so far so good on plan and going to nandos for tea so know what I have! I feel like I've lost these last two weeks so fingers crossed!
Tuesday
Breakfast:
2x toast (HEX B)
2x sausages (1)
Cheese (HEX A)
BBQ sauce (1)

Lunch:
M&S chicken sushi (3 syns)

Dinner:
Butterfly chicken (3.5)
Rice (2.5)
Salad

Just popping in as saw you are going to the Hunterian museum- it's my favourite museum ever! I take all my friends there as it's such a hidden gem and so fascinating.
I never seem to lose well on weeks where I've had gotten plastered, even when I've saved 50 syns for vodka and I eat well on the day! Am rather jealous if you are one of the lucky ones who can manage drinking and a good loss! ;) good luck!

Enjoy the museum :) dare you to watch the brain surgery video upstairs :what:

Go you, you've been fantastically well - esp resisting food after voddy! :) (something I've yet to master....) Really hope you get the loss you deserve.

What's the Hunterian museam?

X

Go you, you've been fantastically well - esp resisting food after voddy! :) (something I've yet to master....) Really hope you get the loss you deserve.

What's the Hunterian museam?

X

Thank you, I just hope it pays off as I've been crying over what everyone else has been eating around me haha! Its part of the Royal College of Surgeons and is a free museum in London. It has loooads of crazy things preserved in glass, including several species of animals, human body parts, skeletons, even human foetuses! It was creepy but very interesting :p My boyfriend also dragged me to Forbidden Planet, the huge geek shop in London but it was a great day nonetheless :) x

Just popping in as saw you are going to the Hunterian museum- it's my favourite museum ever! I take all my friends there as it's such a hidden gem and so fascinating.
I never seem to lose well on weeks where I've had gotten plastered, even when I've saved 50 syns for vodka and I eat well on the day! Am rather jealous if you are one of the lucky ones who can manage drinking and a good loss! ;) good luck!

Enjoy the museum :) dare you to watch the brain surgery video upstairs :what:
haha we walked passed and I lasted about 10 seconds before being like "eww no!" I love gore and stuff but when its real life surgery I freak out haha! I loved the museum and am glad I was recommended it as I didn't even know it existed!

The body works in strange ways and for me it can be hit and miss. One week I'll drink my weight in all sorts of booze, eat kebab on the way home and crisps all day the next day when hungover and lose something like 4.5lbs. Then other days I have one night out and no bad food and gain!

I'm praying that due to this being over two weeks I will have lost at least 3lbs. I've had to resist everything I love and watch my mean boyfriend eat it all. I planned all my other meals and I haven't over synned anywhere other than the vodka. I guess either way, I should just be proud I didn't give in and as I said before, have proved to myself I can have willpower and that alcohol doesn't have to mean a whole week off the wagon!

I love forbidden planet, there's one near me, not as big as that one though I don't think.

Would do anything for a Nandos!!! Have a fun day! You'll def do well on he scales tomorrow!! x

Thanks love! It was soo nice to have a Nandos, I was starving and it took us nearly an hour to find it in the pouring rain! Silly phones and people! There are like 3 in Soho but we couldn't find them anywhere and ended up accidentally walking to Holborn. Hopefully that extra Body Magic would've helped! lol :p

Well its judgement day. Didn't weigh in last week and normally this would cause a black hole but not this week. I've gone over the last 2 weeks over and over so you all know how its gone, I just hope I see a distinctive loss, as I can feel it on my stomach. I'll let you know as soon as I get on. I'm hoping for 4lbs, that would be 2 each week but who knows what my body will decide!

Wednesday EE day
Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)
Banana (SF)

Lunch:
Sweet and sour mugshot
Apple (SF/S)
Velvet Crunch (4)

Dinner:
TBC

Sounds like a typical day in London to me, everything's right under your nose but most of the people won't stop to give you proper directions so you end up walking round half of London before you get anywhere ;D This, coming from a former Londoner haha!

Even though I've not been contributing this last few months I've been reading along with you and you're doing really well! Don't let those little blips throw you off completely - which you've done really well this week with avoiding the cheesecake and making good choices etc!

Good luck for weigh in later, can't wait to see the result x

Still in a strop over yesterday's result. More so because the main conclusion we came to was booze being the culprit. normally I would've had a cheeky chocolate bar or something and not put it on here and still lost. And guess what? I'm out tomorrow night! My best friend has just returned home after travelling around Japan and Thailand so we're having a welcome home knees up. I've meticulously planned my meals to be hangover friendly and plan to stay house bound for the whole weekend, as I have the house to myself. Going to cook some meals I haven't tried before. Guess I can do no more. I just want to eat everything I resisted last week! Think Sober October may have to happen.

Thursday EE day
Breakfast:

Banana (SF)
Muller Greek coconut yoghurt (0.5)
500ml Diet Coke

Lunch:
Chinese Mugshot
Apple (SF/S)
Tangerine (SF/S)
2x Hifi Lights (HEX B)
Velvet Crunch (4)

Dinner:
Turkey (S)
WW Wrap (5)
Peppers (SF/S)
Mushrooms (SF/S)
Red onion (SF/S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Spicy Rice
Salsa (1)
Quark
30g cheese (HEX A)

Total syns: 10.5

Glad you had a great time at the Hunterian- that brain surgery video is really nasty, drilling through the scalp, ah!
My old art shool tutor actually made oneof the weird sculptures upstairs of the insides of an ill person's face- not the best thing in there but still feel chuffed to see her name each time. I'd love to go and see Body Works- have you seen that?

Sorry to hear about your WI :( I had a sts this morn after 20 syns (7 small shots worth) of gin last night... Stayed within weekly syns, was good all week and didnt eat dinner or have any other syns in the day yesterday- just blah! Alcohol is not our weight loss friend! I feel quite dehydrated this morning so I am hoping my body is retaining fluids.
I swear though EVERY time I have gotten drunk I've had a crap WI :( argghh.
X

Don't worry about your celebrations with your friend too much! At least you now have linked the alcohol to bad weigh ins so can do more in the future to prevent that happening. I think sober October sounds like a really good idea and I thinki might join in with you! Saving money and syns in one! Just go on the night out, enjoy it and try to put it behind you - luckily it's at the beginning of your slimming world week anyway, plenty of time to pull it back!

And food sounds really good today hun, I'm jealous! X

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww, sorry to hear about the gain - that's so unfair! :(

I find if I have a big drinking night out near the beginning of the week (as in my WI week, so for me Thurs / Fri) it has no impact on losses if I'm really good the rest of the time. But if I eat / drink lots on the Mon / Tues (esp. the alcohol, but carby food seems to do the same thing) I always get a gain on my Wed WI.

Enjoy your night off & hope you get a great loss soon! X

Back