Skulldilocks Food diary

Ergh I feel so sluggish and grouchy today. Think its the change in the weather. I've just lost all motivation on all areas of life. I have so much magazine work to do this weekend but I just want to spend the time in the free house slobbing around on the couch but I need some umph! Got the bus today instead of working and then gave into the jam doughnut on the table this morning. So much blergh! May go check our Curves (the workout place) round the corner from me tomorrow and sign up.

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)
Jam doughnut (10) :S

Lunch:
Leftover turkey fajita salad (S/SF)
Salsa (1)
Apple (SF/S)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Mullerlight toffee

Dinner:
Extra lean chilli con carne with rice full of speed foods.
Lots of booze

Total syns: BLeh

Never mind about the doughnut, helps line your stomach for the 'lots of booze' tonight ;D hope you have a brill night! X

What is the Curves workout?

Weather has had me down this week too, sun is popping out every so often here today though.

Sorry to hear about the gain and that you're feeling demotivated at the moment hun, but try and stick with it. Don't worry too much about your plans - just do whatever you can and most of all enjoy yourself. Big hugs xxx

After getting mad at last week I rebelled and binged so everything has gone to **** off to Tesco now to buy fruit and veg and live off soups and salads til weds :(

Well I guess its better late than never to get on the wagon again.

Monday EE day:

Breakfast:
2 boiled eggs
Strawberries (SF/SS)
Pineapple (SF/S)
3x tea with milk and sweetener (HEX A)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato
Cheese (HEX A)
Beans (SS)

Dinner:
Onion (SF/S), Leek (SF/S), Carrot (SF/S), Swede (SF/S) Soup

Syns: 2

Last edited:
Well I guess its better late than never to get on the wagon again. I know I'm eating less than normal but trust me, I need to balance it all out. Almost completely superfree today!

Monday EE day:

Breakfast:
2 boiled eggs
Strawberries (SF/SS)
Pineapple (SF/S)
3x tea with milk and sweetener (HEX A)

Lunch:
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Onions (SF/S)
Pepper (SF/S)
Gherkins (SF/S)
Jalapenos (SF/S)
Ranch dressing (2)

Dinner:
Onion (SF/S), Leek (SF/S), Carrot (SF/S), Swede (SF/S) Soup

Syns: 2

Excellent food day to sort you out after the weekend! xx

Well done for getting back on the wagon! Try not yo deprive yourself too much though, that's what causes a lot of people to fall off in the first place :( syns are vital to stop us from getting mad cravings and ordering a massive take out.

Well I went for my induction at Curves last night. I had no idea what it was all about but it is literally around the corner and a girl I know works there. Its a 30 minute work out around a circuit. All the equipment is for resistance training and the faster you work the more resistance there is. They recommend going 3 times a week, which is what I was hoping to do anyway. Its women only and although its a lot more expensive than Pure Gym, it was the personal support that grabbed me, as we all know I need it!
Basically you get this electronic fob that you sign in and out with. You also inset this into the machines and it counts calories for you, how hard you pushed and what muscles you need to work on. So its like a little personal trainer. It also flashes orange or red while you use the equipment to push you to work harder. There's always a "circuit coach" present, who will push you on and guide you if you're using the equipment wrong. I've signed up for 6 weeks so we will see how it goes.
Oh, the other thing is they weigh and measure you every month, which again is good for me! I have my first workout tonight with one of the circuit coaches showing me how to use it all.

Tuesday EE day

Breakfast:
2x Weetabix (HEX B)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Sweet peppers (SF/S)
Pickled onions (SF/S)

Other:
Strawberries (SF/SS)
Apple (SF/S)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Mullerlight toffee

Dinner:
Onion (SF/S), Leek (SF/S), Carrot (SF/S), Swede (SF/S) soup
Bacon
Pineapple (SF/S)

Total syns: NONE

Last edited:
That's great about curves! I wish I still had the time and funds to go! Have fun tonight xx

Its around 35£ a month but I need the push. I've wasted money by not losing with SW so need to realise that and make sure I don't waste anymore, had to use the ol' overdraft for this!

Slimming world problems: When you make a salad but leave your dressing at home.
WAAAH, bland leaves it is! I'm so hungry though I can't complain!

Oooh, well done on joining Curves. Sounds better than a regular gym, hopefully it'll suit you great. Let us know how the first session goes. :)

Boo to boring leaves - hate it when that happens!

X

Thank you! It was good, certainly not what I was expecting! It looks so easy but then you do it and you deffo feel all the muscles working. And luckily not aching today despite working up a sweat. Had to pretty much run the whole journey to the train station today so some extra body magic before weigh in tonight.
BUT bloody star week has arrived TODAY. Why does it have to arrive on weigh in day!?! I feel as big as a bloody house so I'm not expecting any good to come of tonight. Dragging the boyfriend along though to hopefully rejoin.

Wednesday RED day
Breakfast:

2x Weetabix (HEX B)
Skimmed milk (HEX A)

Lunch:
Chicken (S)
Lettuce (SF/S)
Cucumber (SF/S)
Peppers (SF/S)
Pickled onions (SF/S)
Salsa (1)

Other:
Strawberries (SS/SF)
Tangerine (SF/S)
Apple (SF/S)
Mullerlight yog

Dinner:
Vegetable soup containing Onion (SF/S), Leeks (SF/S), Swede (SF/S) and Carrot (SF/S)
Cheese (HEX A) on toast (HEX B)
Kit Kat cookies and crème (5.5)
Options hot choc (2)

Total syns: 8.5

Curves sounds fantastic! Hopefully it works for you. £35 for the month isn't bad, it's less than a tenner a week isn't it. I spend that on classes anyway. I don't think I have a curves gym near me though! :(

good luck for weigh in x

Back