Skulldilocks' Slimming World Diary Part II

Have fun tonight hun and don't beat yourself up if things don't go exactly to plan. You're only human xx

Thanks lovely. You're right. Even if I do have a couple of drinks more that isn't the problem. Its making sure I'm straight back on it tomorrow. Got a big fry up planned for tomorrow and pizza toast for lunch so plenty of filling noms to curb a hangover (I shouldn't have one after 6 though, wish I was a lightweight haha) xx

Thanks lovely. You're right. Even if I do have a couple of drinks more that isn't the problem. Its making sure I'm straight back on it tomorrow. Got a big fry up planned for tomorrow and pizza toast for lunch so plenty of filling noms to curb a hangover (I shouldn't have one after 6 though, wish I was a lightweight haha) xx

I am a lightweight now!! I used to be able to drink any of my friends under the table, but not any more! I also have only had a drink twice this year, so god knows what I would be like if I were to have a drink now lol! Xx

Woo I dd it :D and I dragged Kieran away from the kebab house on the way home :)

Well done Lily!!!!!!! Feeling good I bet!!x
Yep. Had the amount I said I was going to and still had a nice night. We didnt end up staying out too late as no one had much money but was still was good. Woke up this morning with my plan in mind and so far sticking to it. Dont feel rough so all good. Gonna get out in the garden today I think

Saturday EE Day:

Breakfast:

2x bacon
2x tesco light sausages (2)
Scrambled egg
Mushrooms (S)
Chopped toms (S)

Lunch:
Pizza toast (HEX B) topped with Cheese (HEX A), puree (S) onions (S), peppers (S) and jalapenos (S)
Banana
and mango muller greek coconut yog (0.5)

Dinner:
Chicken jalfrezi - chicken (S), chopped toms (S), puree (S), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), chilli (S), garlic (S)
Rice

Animal biscuits (5)

Total syns: 7.5

Last edited:
Morning all. Must admit I'm feeling rather fragile this morning! Went to an all day gig with a friend yesterday and am feeling rather hungover this morning! I made the decision to save all my daily syns for alcohol but then kind of forgot to eat which may be ok for SW but wasn't good for my drunk levels! lol
Still stuck to plan for the most part though and very proud too! Had beans on toast with 2 sausages before I left and a banana. Then didn't eat til like 10pm when the hunger finally kicked in. Went to a Roosters peri peri chicken place and just ordered 4 grilled chicken strips. I saw them being cooked and it was literally a spray of oil and a bit of peri marinade so can't have been too bad. Considering I was drunk I think that's well good! Had vodka diet cokes but did have one or two cheeky super strength ciders! So syns will be staying low til Wednesday now to balance those out. Pretty happy though. Kieran was a seriously good egg and had prepared me a bacon sandwich for this morning knowing I'd have a bad head :p

Even bigger NSV is when getting to the train station this morning I was craving stodge. Luckily I had my bacon sarnie but then I needed to grab lunch too. I went to Boots and chose some pineapple, a diet coke and some sushi. I think the penny has dropped guys!

Monday EE Day:

Breakfast:

Bacon sandwich (HEX B) with ketchup (0.5)

Lunch:
Shapers vegetable sushi (1.5)
Pineapple chunks (S)
Apple (S)

Muller greek coconut yog (0.5)
Skips (5.5)

Dinner:
Vegetable pasta bake (Chopped toms (S), puree (S), onions (S), peppers (S), mushrooms (S), spinach (S), jalapenos (S) ) topped with cheese (HEX A) and served with mixed leaves (S)

Total syns: 8

Last edited:
Just worked out my weekly syns and have only actually used 63.5 of 105. Means I can still have up to 10 a day til Wednesday but only going to use them when I really need them. Proud of myself for counting the booze :)

Thank you! I think a lot of it was probably to do with a lack of money for much else haha!
I literally have no money to such an extent that my card isn't being accepted at ATM machines or pin machines so absolutely NO chance of buying naughty bits. Also however means I can't stock up on any good bits til Friday so fruit and veg is scarce. Should be ok though as have frozen peppers and onions and I throw that in everything anyway haha!

Tuesday EE Day:

Breakfast:
Banana
Pineapple (S)

Mullerlight light greek coconut yog (0.5)
3x tea with milk (HEX A) and sweetener

Lunch:
WW wholemeal pitta (HEX B) with Quorn fillet (S) cooked in BBQ Frylight, cheese slice (2) and jalapenos (S). BBQ sauce (1)
Apple (S)
Mullerlight greek mango yog (0.5)
Animal biscuits (5)

Dinner:
Jacket potato topped with baked beans (SS)
Chicken tikka (S)
Mushrooms (S), red onions (S) and peppers (S) cooked in chilli (S) and garlic (S)

Total syns: 7

Last edited:
Oh my god, Lily here is your sister! I am broke as an actual joke! Lucy's vet bill was €200 and rent was due the same day! Being poor sucks! But yeah, it definitely removes temptation! Roll on Payday!

Pesky animals! To be fair its our own fault. We took on the new tortoise this month and although we got a great deal on the littlun himself, it then meant lots more equipment that we hadn't really budgeted for! Absolutely dreading my electric bill at the end of the month! A heat lamp on 24/7, a UV strip 12 hours a day and another heat lamp 12 hours a day.

You're still in control of everything that passes your lips. You are making wonderful choices and I know you need to see those numbers change on the scales but no matter what happens on those scales you can still be in control of the goodness that you put into your body as opposed to crap that would make you feel much worse in more ways than one! x

csnt wait til its warm so they can go out and play on the sun!

Well, its weigh day. After such a big gain last week, I'd normally want a HUGE loss this week like 5lbs or something. But today, I'm just hoping for a loss over 1lb. I'm sick of gaining loads, losing loads and so I will be over the moon to just have two losses in a row. I've been 100% on plan with food and when it came to booze I synned it accordingly. I haven't done any major body magic, just back to walking half hour a day to get home.
I don't feel any smaller though, if anything I feel quite bloated today :( The PF came yesterday though so who knows! Have to wait and see I guess.

Wednesday EE Day:

Breakfast:

2x hifi lights (HEX B)
Pineapple (S)

Lunch:
Banana
Mullerlight mango greek yog (0.5)

Dinner:
BFree wrap (6) topped with cheese (HEX A), puree (S), peppers (S), onions (S), mushrooms (S), jalapenos (S), ham
SW Chips
EL Mayo (1)

Total syns: 7.5

Back