Slaj's diary

Isn't it great dancing and singing! Love it. All in the right direction and it's a plan you can use for maintenance too. My body clock is the same on weekends but sometimes like to be the first one up and enjoy lots of coffee and quiet time. Enjoy your weekend. X

Hi Sandra, onwards and downwards! Hope you are having a lovely weekend:)

Well done on the losses, every little adds up.

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning sandra :wavey:

Hallo all
I'm still here, hope everyone is keeping well. Still following SW and enjoying it , weightloss slow and steady, but as my OH said the tortoise wins the race!
Life has been very hectic just recently, especially work, more redundancies( voluntary and compulsory) thankfully my job seems ok at the moment but not nice when colleagues are losing theirs .
Looking forward to catching up with diaries, take care xx

I'm glad to hear you're ok Sandra and your job seems safe..

I thought of you tonight as made courgette soup!!!

I am also still on SW and ten pounds away from my initial target.

Hi sandra good to hear from you xx

Morning Sandra, slow and steady is great! Your really focused. Sorry to hear about the redundancies it's upsetting for you, but glad your job is safe x

Morning, I hope you had a good week....

Morning all
Wet, cold and miserable here, I heard on the radio that August is going to be the hottest on record, can't quite believe it somehow!
Hope everyone is well, we are off to Glasgow for a few days to see close friends, looking forward to good food, flowing wine and plenty of laughs. :)

Just back from a wonderful few days in Scotland, had a trip to St Andrews and visited several coastal villages, coffee and cake en route!
Back on the wagon again now :)

Hi, glad you had a lovely time in Scotland

Sounds fab and well done on wagons:)

Back