Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

:D:D
Well done everyone
I have just finished mine too

Nikki you may be excused today but I wanna see you sweat and partake tomorrow :D

Re: TRFL, i'll be honest there is no way my knee will let me run it, but I will do my best to power walk the whole 5K

Tomorrow's daily challenge

Up and down the stairs 5 times in a row :D

:D:D
Well done everyone
I have just finished mine too

Nikki you may be excused today but I wanna see you sweat and partake tomorrow :D

Re: TRFL, i'll be honest there is no way my knee will let me run it, but I will do my best to power walk the whole 5K

Up and down the stairs 5 times in a row :D

get in i will have some of that ( i can hear the rocky soundtrack now)

Hi everybody, welcome to the slater team Jen and Phil, and congratulations on your great weight losses, I will start doing the challenges from today onwards taught they were very good the last time. Forgot to post my weight loss last week, I lost 1lb and reached my 7 stone weight loss, didn't make it to class on Thursday night, so don't know what I lost this week, hopefully next week I will get a good weight loss, and congratulations to all the people who lost weight this week.

Morning team :D

I did the daily challenge first thing this morning haha!!
at 4 am also managed to blag the scales back from his nibs
and it was a loss for me this week
not saying how much ha! as it will spoil my monthly WI but hopefully if I just say loss, sts, or gain
as we score on that and not how much it won't effect team scores

Morning Team!

Just did the Kallster Personal Challenge - fab stuff. Next one please Mumma K!
P.S. Can we have weekends off??!
*lol* already asking for days off, you're spoiling the spirit, two extra sets for you then!! :D
Nikki you may be excused today but I wanna see you sweat and partake tomorrow
Up and down the stairs 5 times in a row
Hehe, life in a flat, don't have stairs :D will it count if I walk the stairs at work instead of taking the lift? It's on the fifth floor!!! (and that is a hell lot of stairs!!)

Yay! I have a day off from Maya tomorrow, her diary is too full to fit in this fatty
- But I shall be doing the chal tomorrow.
Re: RFL - Glad you will be power walking Kals, that one I can handle
xxx
Oooch girls.. Don't wanna jog on my own… :( guess I gotto walk with you lot then… :sigh:

Morning team
not saying how much ha! as it will spoil my monthly WI but hopefully if I just say loss, sts, or gain
Yeah, loss/gain/sts is all we need here!
That counts for everyone else, too! Should you rather not share your weight with us there is no obligation to do that! Just let us know if it is a gain/sts/or loss for the week! :D

Morning team :D

me to done my running up and down the stairs, good fun :D

Hi everybody, welcome to the slater team Jen and Phil, and congratulations on your great weight losses, I will start doing the challenges from today onwards taught they were very good the last time. Forgot to post my weight loss last week, I lost 1lb and reached my 7 stone weight loss, didn't make it to class on Thursday night, so don't know what I lost this week, hopefully next week I will get a good weight loss, and congratulations to all the people who lost weight this week.

thank you xxx well done on your loss xxxx :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi, did the stairs challenge Friday afternoon, and completed it, legs a bit achy at the end of it, but felt great, this time last year i don't think i would have made the stairs twice never mind 5 sets.. so the exercise must be working. and congratulations to all the people who have lost weight this week.

Morning team Slate

Hope we are all fit and raring to go

Today's daily

2 minutes running on spot followed by 5 star jumps X3 :D

Morning team Slate :D

Kals is in a generous mood today
and is giving you all a nice day off the daily challenge

see ya back here bright and early tomorrow morning
or else !! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Morning Team :)

Meike Thanks for inviting me here, so im assuming I dont have to go through the 0 cal spray and low fat turkey feather initiation? hehehe

I look forward to reading the teams pages in full over the next day or two ... and figuring things out.

Amber

Welcome both Amber & Funky mum to team Slate
pull up a chair get comfy and enjoy

Thanks Kally :)

Okay ive caught up to page 15 of this thread, if only my eyes could loose weight , they are exhausted .. .laughing...

Note to self ... Amber go work - thats what they are paying you for :)

Oh just a quick summary of me:

I have a diary which im moving to the WW diary section - thanks to Nikkis advice ( thanks hun and woo hooo, your on this team! nice one :) )

Im 28, married from Dublin, Ireland, HR Manager

Ive lost 6 stone before on /lipotrim/cambridge but put it all back on, i started WW in March following last re-start on CD since Jan this year. My 12 week WI is on Wed and current loss so far is 23lbs :)

Hubby goes to the classes with me and he is at goal already and a fitness freak (krav-maga, MMA, kettlebell, gym).

My goal for myself is to get another 12 week WW book on Wed and add into my weight loss plan two things that i havent done in the first 12 weeks.
a) Water (1.5/2 liters day)
b) Exercise - 2 hours a week for starters, if i do more the better :)
c) Walk my new puppy each night a bit longer to help on exercise points, i walk no where, if i could drive up the stairs i would :)

Amber :))

Am I in this team? I read it that I was so hopefully I'm not gate crashing lol!

Hiya Funkymum

Welcome with me to this team! hehehe... Im so glad im not the only newbie today :)

Amber

We are back to the stairs today
6 x up and down in a row
follow with 10 sit ups :D

Go team Slater Go

Right will do this tonight at about 10pm when i get in from college after a long days work - (ugh)

I had to do a 3 month fast track cert to get professional credits for membership of CIPD, its a money racket really, ive already my degree and Masters , but better to have and not need, then need and not have.... in todays job market.
Thankfully its over end of June and back to some form of normality, i might commit monday nights to gym instead from then! :)

Back