Team 2 !!!Slate your weight!!!

2.5LBS OFF THIS WEEK!

WOOOO, totally rectified last weeks 'mistake' AND ive won the raffle, and got myself the ww workout DVD aaaanddddddd have lost a total of 3.5lbs in 3 weeks, doesn't seem much but Im chuffed :):):)

:D Anna, I've noticed you seem to be posting your results in two different teams, your more than welcome to stay with us, but think you should choose one or the other because of the scoring aspect

:D Morning my lovely team Slate
I'm thinking on my feet here and as I've only just come on board as captain I have obviously not been keeping track on scores etc this month.
So this month has been a bit of a non Slater event :D

But July see's a new improved Slater team with a bit of Va Va Vroom :8855:I'm trying to think of a way of making it easier to keep track of scores etc at the moment

Also like the team to put there hands together
and welcome our newest Slater the lovely Jess :D

Hi, sorry everyone I've neglected this bit. Not in the habit yet *blush*
Didn't weigh in this week as there was no group, but hoping for a good loss on tuesday.
Well done on everyone's losses!
Phil, love your avatar. have to say he does look hot in that!

Didn't weigh in this week as there was no group, but hoping for a good loss on tuesday.

:( arghhhhhh

Hi everybody, congratulations to all the people who have lost weight this week, I got weighed tonight and have lost anther 3lbs,

congratulations to Kally for being our new leader

Hi Everyone.

I asked if I could join a team and was directed here so I am introducing myself. I am Angel and I restarted ww on Thursday. I have a lot to lose - 83lbs to take me from 232lb to 149lb. I seems an awful lot right now but last time I did ww I lost 54lb and I know I can do this if I really try at it and don't give up.

I have been fat since I was about 7 years old and have always been an emotional eater which I find hard to deal with at times. I am not ashamed of myself for being fat like many people seem to think i should be, but I also dislike it and would like to finally live life where I don't actually hate who I am and what I look like.

I really want to meet new people and make friends here to help support my journey and in return to support others as I think this is a hard thing to do alone.

I am 30 years old and a teacher and I live in Manchester. I look forward to meeting you!

yes he looks great :mad: arghhhhhhhhh

well done everyone on there losses and hello to all new members of team slate, i think we could do with a new full team list ,im finding hard to keep up with whos in the team xxx

Hello everyone!
Welcome newbies - you're in the right team!

I am another 2lbs down Mumma K. Do you want us to save stuff about weight loss until next month though so you can score?

Hi all and thanks for the hello's and welcomes! My weigh in day is Thursday so can I just ask - what do I do about posting losses etc? Do I just pop a post on and say what I have done and does Mamma K track it all or do I have to send it another way??

PS I am writing this as I am tempted to eat so thought typing this would give me something to do to stop me reaching for a choccie!!

:D Good Morning team

And welcome to the team Angel
I will of course be tracking your WI's so just post them here for me hun

Right team an update as to what is going on at the moment
as you know teams have been a bit of a hit and miss so far and scoring etc wasn't getting done
So as from the 1st of July this will all change and we are hoping to make the teams a lot more fun and lively :D
Starting with a Recipe comp between teams I am thinking of a theme for this right at the minute
what we shall do is narrow done the entry's to the best of the bunch between the teams then do a pole to choose the winner etc who knows you may even win a prize ;) haha!!!!

So for now I would like to do a role call of my members if your here and ready to give me 100% :8855: and carry on being a team Slater could you please post now..............

Hi all, welcome to the newbie and congratulations to all the people who have lost weight, I lost 1 lb this week, and you can put me in for the 1st July start.

Hi there was directed to you guys by blackwidow, can i join this team?? :)

Back