Sleep

Hi everyone, I have been on the diet for a few weeks and have lost 14lb in total so far which im really pleased about, I have not had any bad side effects apart from sleeping I seem to lie awake for ages even though im really tierd and seem really gittery!! Has anyone else suffered with anything like this? Thanks alot!

i was like that last week for the 1st few days but it has passed now, any cdcs out there for advice???????

I usually am a fab sleeper but I do get moments of insomnia, especially this week! I dont think its the diet as such, but the stress of the diet and thinking about food alot.... least with me it is anyway!

Hi everyone, I have been on the diet for a few weeks and have lost 14lb in total so far which im really pleased about, I have not had any bad side effects apart from sleeping I seem to lie awake for ages even though im really tierd and seem really gittery!! Has anyone else suffered with anything like this? Thanks alot!

Yep. :sigh:

I seem to remember it gets better, but it is quite a trial at the moment. By the time I fall asleep, it's almost time to get up again, grrr...

I feel more tired and am sleeping like a log, but still feel tired when I get up. I have been having some really weird dreams though :nightf:

I feel more tired and am sleeping like a log, but still feel tired when I get up. I have been having some really weird dreams though :nightf:

Have you been eating Quorn?!?! LOL...

I too feel completely shattered by the time i go to bed but it always takes ages to drop off, i sleep more deeply when i finally sleep though yet wake up feeling tired still... Just had a nap after work and it turned into 3hrs! x :eek:

i can't get to sleep at the moment. i am staying awake longer and longer and later and later and still have to get up early in the mornings and it's starting to take it's toll... am off work on monday so if i get through tomorrow i can have a lie in :) and knowing my luck i'll wake at six like usual and be unable to get back to sleep... *sigh*...

abz xx

LOL @ Mooncat!! I told ya, it's the Quorn! It always gives me strange dreams.

Again, last night i went to bed at 1130pm and was still wide awake (yet tired) at 0200hrs!!! It's really starting to tire me out now as still up for work at 0630ish.. xx

Back