Sleeping med's

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Britmummybites, 16 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Britmummybites

Britmummybites Full Member

Anything i can take to help me sleep? I have problems sleeping anyway. Along time before i started the diet. But this week hubby has to get up at 3 as he needs to be in the office at 5. So i'm getting even less sleep then my 5 "normal" hours.

Nearly keeled over in WHSmiths yesterday. Felt really ill, hot, blurred vision.

Still not 100% today, still feel tired. Had just restarted as well as i had a bad month with a lot of emotional stress.

So anything i can take that won't interfere with the ketosis just to boost my sleeping hrs up?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    awe you poor thing, my mum is just like you... she has actually fainted bless her... what about kalms ? thats what she takes.. not sure if it will affect ketosis, what about calling cd hq?

4. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    I used to have a lot of problems sleeping and averaged about 4 hours a night. Now I am sleeping much better. I still only average about 5.5 hrs but I manage ok with that amount of sleep.

I assume you will have already tried all the usual things like warm drink before bed, lavender in bedroom (I have a room spray), not doing things that make your brain too active before you try to sleep etc? The other thing I have done which has made a difference is invested in some really good quality pillows and a decent bed! I had a really old lumpy bed and some cheap pillows and once I bought better ones my sleep changed. It could well be all in the mind but who cares, it worked :)

That's all fairly basic stuff that you will probably have tried but I thought I'd mention it just in case. I hope you find a solution soon as lack of sleep is horrible. Good luck.

5. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    sorry ur having problems sleeping
    dont know if it affects ketosis but people seem to swear by the melatonin, lol
    failing that good dose of night nurse

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.