Sleeping med's

Britmummybites

Anything i can take to help me sleep? I have problems sleeping anyway. Along time before i started the diet. But this week hubby has to get up at 3 as he needs to be in the office at 5. So i'm getting even less sleep then my 5 "normal" hours.

Nearly keeled over in WHSmiths yesterday. Felt really ill, hot, blurred vision.

Still not 100% today, still feel tired. Had just restarted as well as i had a bad month with a lot of emotional stress.

So anything i can take that won't interfere with the ketosis just to boost my sleeping hrs up?

awe you poor thing, my mum is just like you... she has actually fainted bless her... what about kalms ? thats what she takes.. not sure if it will affect ketosis, what about calling cd hq?

I used to have a lot of problems sleeping and averaged about 4 hours a night. Now I am sleeping much better. I still only average about 5.5 hrs but I manage ok with that amount of sleep.

I assume you will have already tried all the usual things like warm drink before bed, lavender in bedroom (I have a room spray), not doing things that make your brain too active before you try to sleep etc? The other thing I have done which has made a difference is invested in some really good quality pillows and a decent bed! I had a really old lumpy bed and some cheap pillows and once I bought better ones my sleep changed. It could well be all in the mind but who cares, it worked :)

That's all fairly basic stuff that you will probably have tried but I thought I'd mention it just in case. I hope you find a solution soon as lack of sleep is horrible. Good luck.

sorry ur having problems sleeping
dont know if it affects ketosis but people seem to swear by the melatonin, lol
failing that good dose of night nurse

Back