Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

Woo Hoo another pound! Thats fab!!

xx

Thank ye.

Did dvd last night. My little lad joined in as he was having so much laughing at me.... :-\

Drank all the water, so happy with that.

Today is going to be a flexi syn day. Promised my son that I would bring him for a treat so although I will try not to go to mad I am going to have a treat and have given myself 50 syns...

Will be back on track tomorrow!!!; and plan to get in a 5 mile walk or 20 mins on the cross trainer this evening.

So ee day
Mullerlite, couscous, loads of strawberries

Brown bread (hexb) & cheese (hexa)
Apple, raspberries

Flexi syn - Thinking kfc
Corn on cob (2.5 syns)
2 Chicken pieces, with no skin (10 syns) or a chicken salad of 7.5
Avalanche 7.5 syns and then topping 7.5 syns???
I know thats not 50 syns, but just in case I loose the plot when I get in there I am covered....

Sounds wonderful - enjoy it:) Flexi-syns help keep us on track, so have a great day out with your little un!

Yummy......
Kfc was delicious.
Didnt go over board, but did have mt syns...

Had a great day out and went for a nice run around in the park with my son....
Didnt get in a five mile walk, just want to enjoy some family time.

Planning ahead for tomorrow:

Green day:
B: Mullerlite, raspberries, blueberries, alpen light (1/2 hexb), pineapple

L: 2 slices bread (hexb) tomato and cheese (hexa), apple, alpen light (1/2 hexb)
Bag of crisps 4.5 syns
Pineapple

D: Scrambled egg, broccoli, baked potato with cheese (rest of hexa)
, butter in scrambled eggs 2 syns

Banana, pineapple, couscous, choc moouse 4.5 syns

Last edited:
Hello hello:)
Glad you had a nice family time yesterday, sounds good. And you're back on track today. I sound like I'm nagging, but (I know you haven't counted your syns in yet) you must be under 1200cals again... Guess you might be compensating for yesterday. Your weight-loss may speed up if you eat more free food to get your calories up a bit, and certainly be easier in the long term when maybe you do want to reduce your calories to get off the last pounds... I'm sorry, tell me to but out if you like!:(

Thanks fit4hols... No your right, and thanks for saying it too me. Its the push I need to rethink things a little.

I do need to start increasing what I eat, as I am not eating enough and while I will increase water and exercise, I think I will try and eat more each day. If that means I stay the same this week then so be it.
Like I have said this is a lifestyle change so I need to this right from the start....

Will add in some calories today. Going to have a relook thru my books and add in some extra food...

Thanks again hun!!! Great support as always.

Thanks, I really hope you didn't mind the suggestion. You're so motivated with diet and exercise and doing so well, I just really want to see you continuing to lose the weight steadily:) Hope you're having a great day!

Must say that I have cut down on my fruit snacking between meals and I havent been losing as much! SO I must start eating more!!!

Just added in a few bits which really filled me up.
Didnt really fill like snacking at all yesterday.

Today is a red day:
B: 2 slices of hovis nimble bread (hexb), banana

L: 3 ww sausages 1.5 syns (oh my god so worth the syns), 2 lean bacon, mushrooms, 2 "fried" eggs, brown sauce 2 syns

D: Sardines with large salad of toms, beetroot, cucumber, lettuce, carrot, cheese (hexa), el mayo 1 syn

Snacks: 2 alpen lights (hexb), mullerlite, strawberries, apple, Crisps 4.5 syns, pineapple

Think today is good quantity wise...
Now to make sure I drink enough..

Mmmmmm that looks lovely, I think one of your best days ever! And it looks perfect for a good weight loss, lots of speed food, and filling too!

You are doing so well!! xxx

Thanks guys... You really are great support.

Think I've really changed things around this week and have finally found the balance in eating enough and filling up on free foods. I really am not expecting a loss this week cause of the increase in food, but I am happy with that!!!

Anyway think today will be an extra easy day...

B: Mullerlite, raspberries, strawberries, apple, blueberries, couscous

L: 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread (1/2 hexb), cheese (1/2 hexa), salad of tom, carrots, cucumber, lettuce, small tin of tuna in sprung water

D: not sure yet

S: 3 ryvita whilegrain crackerbread (1/2 hex b), with chocolate spread + strawberries + pineapple
Banana, apple, kiwi

Not sure on syns yet. Might get a chinese takeaway for dinner and use syns on that....... Mmmmm chinese...drool !! Lol.

Looks to be another good day !!!

So dinner didnt go to plan...
Hubby decided to treat me to dinner out as weight loss is going so well.

Anyway had melon with a coulis dressing (2.5 syns), turkey and ham with pot and veg (5 for stuffing, 1.5 for gravy), then desert thing would say about (15 syns)..... Total syns 24??? . Oh well!!! Was delicious and to be honest we never go out to a restaurant these days!!!

This week is now a right off so back on track tomorrow and really back on track 100% for the week ahead.
Going to plan loads of extra speed foods and some fishy days...

Red day today:

B: Mullerlite, banana, apple, strawberries, raspberries

L: 3 ww sausages-1.5 syns, extra lean bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes

D: Salmon, lettuce, beetroot, carrot, radish, peppers, spring onion

Snacks:
Fibre plus bar (hexb)
3 wholegrain crackerbread (1/2 hexb) + cheese (1/2 hexa)
3 wholegrain crackerbread (1/2 hexb) + chocolate spread (2 syns) + strawberries
Pineapple
Milk in teas (1/2 hexa)

Might try and leave the syns at that today....
If hungry later might add in some asparagus and dip into soft boiled egg....yummy!!! and free...

Oh lovely, your meal out sounds delicious! You so deserve it, what a wonderful husband:D And not too heavy on the syns either, so impressed.
And all back on track today:)

Back