Sleepymums First-Ever Diary: Please help!

Thanks girls.

Its the kick up the ass I needed.
Its after stoping me feeling sorry for myself. I was mopeing the past week and thinking whats the point of being good, but now I feel like a weight has lifted... lol pity it wasnt of my ass, but ye know what I mean.

Got in my little walk so feeling good for week ahead. Back on track 100% tomorrow and no more excuses...

YAY!!!!!

Glad that you are feeling much much better today chick. Hopefully now you are back on track, you will see the benefits-although I really dont think you went too far off track xx

So had a very busy week, just been catching up!!!

Have done 3 job interviews in the past week, so fingers crossed...

Meds are kinda workin. Headaches still there but not as severe.

Sticking to plan and within syns, have got in some exercise so back on track. Not expecting a loss this week, but its better than a gain. Weigh in tomorrow morning. :O

I have a wedding in a months time so hope to loose 7lb by then. Saw a beautiful dress so thats my motivation for the month ahead....

Hope everyone is doing well!!! Best of luck for the week ahead

Glad to see you again, sounds like a very busy week! Well done for sticking to plan and exercise even though you're not feeling 100% in yourself, that's good going.
Good luck with weigh-in, and with the jobs for that matter :)

OMG 3 job interview-my nerves would be shot!! lol

Well done for staying on plan during that!!

Hope WI goes OK for you xxx

Yipee!! 1lb down..
Really happy with that and surprised.

Oh the interviews were hard but ok... One was over the phone, which was very weird... Fingers crossed something will work out.

Kind of looking forward to going shopping for dress... Went a little while ago and bought some bits. Felt so good (credit card prob wasnt to happy..lol). Want to loose at least a half a stone for it!!
Havent been out in ages, so want to look brill!!

Congratulations on the loss, well done! Must be a combination of you being good and stress-fat-burning! :D Hope this week is just as good or even better!

Ah fab!! SO happy for you chick! Well done. Plus I would say you can go 7 lbs no probs, but will look fab regardless!!

Oh I had to do role play once in an interview... Wouldnt mind but I went to school with the girl from hr..
Was so embarassing!!!

Today I had a delicious red day!

B: Smoked salmon, egg and wholemeal toast

S: Apple, Plum, nectarine

L: 2 ww sausages, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms

S: Pineapple, orange

D: Steak, large beetroot salad, homemade garlic mayo (2.5 syns)

S: Solero (4.5 syns), Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Hexa: Milk
Hexb: Nimble bread
Syns: 13 syn

Got in a 15 mins stroll, and brought little lad to playground and ran around after him for an hour!!
Had a brill day today, feeling really well.....

That is definitely a good day chick! Well done! xx

Another good day today! Green

B: Weetabix, hot water and loads of berries

S: Mullerlite, apple

L: Large beetroot salad, with couscous, nimble bread

S: Nectarine, plum, pineapple

D: Pasta, homemade sauce (passata, garlic, onion, green beans, green pepper and mushrooms cooked in olive oil (2.5 syns)) with Cheese- - yummy!!!

S: Solero (4.5 syns), Ginger nuts (4.5 syns)

Hexa: 1/2 milk & 1/2 cheese
Hexb: Weetabix & Nimble bread
Syns: 11.5

Have to say this sounds like a sexy day!! yum yum

I am trying for a green day today-1st one! So not sure if I have it 100% but I am trying xx

Well done you xx

Thanks pasta was delicious and my little lad loved it. He even asked to have it tomorrow for lunch..
Thank god for leftovers!!.lol

God, I used to get leftovers which I took the next day for lunch but not anymore lol

xx

Stil trying to settle back into plan.

Little lad back to school today, so have spent the last few days getting everything ready and bringing him on little treats and trips...which means I have had a few many treats as well. Will wi tomorrow and see the damage!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Oh, back to school time. Bet that is stressful for you......I know it is stressful for me, esp as it means the holidays are over lol

xx

Good luck for tomorrows WI x

Back