Slenda Blenda gets to goal - pics !!!!

:eek::eek:You look like a different person!!! WOW well done what an achievement!

Good for you, of course you should be proud and shouting it from the roof tops!!!

WOW!!! You look fantastic - well done :) XX

Wow you look amazing well done. :D

All together now....
:talk017:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Slendabenda - you have done so so so so well, you deserve some serious praise and pampering beyond your wildest dreams. You have been, and continue to be, a real inspiration... I know I can do this - I just hope that I can do half as well as you have done. Thanks for all your support on here, and don't forget about us when you movei into RTM!!

:thankyou:

Anna xx

Absolutely incredible!!!!! WOW....WHAT a difference. :eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

:wow::party0011::party0049::party0038::clap:

Lacey..xx :D

SB you are truly fantastic, well done on achieving you goal, good luck with rtm.

THANK YOU EVERYONE xxxx

Thanks to you all -for looking at my pics, commenting on my success and supporting me during my LL life changing experience.
I have had a lot of comments from people starting out with a similar amount of weight to lose - if I can do it you surely can. This time last year I was fat, unwell and unhappy. i feel like a new woman (no rude comments Anna and Pete!!).
I know I got so much inspiration from other people's before/during and after photos on this forum. I'll be so happy if my pics help even 1 of you.
Good luck everyone.
And thanks also to those of you who have already achieved their loss and are maintaining. It means so much to the rest of us that you stay around and support the ones coming along behind you.
I know I go on, but just one more thing.
In my new avatar pic. I'm wearing my size 12 Gok Wan dress and the same tights as my "before "pic last Christmas !!!My OH took the new pic. He is so proud of his new happy wife.

Like your new avatar Pete

Thanks Pete.
It hasn't escaped my notice that you too are doing brilliantly.
:wave_cry:

Very-slenda Brenda. You look absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally, completely and utterly beautiful.
CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and get to strut your stuff in lots of gorgeous dresses.

i feel like a new woman (no rude comments Anna and Pete!!).

I don't know what you mean! Honest :p Hehe...

You truly are a brilliant inspiration and have provided so much ass-kicking determination to my own journey... I WILL get there, I WILL, I WILL.

X

Congratulations, you look absolutely amazing and a huge inspiration to the rest of us :D.

Emma xXx

i feel like a new woman (no rude comments Anna and Pete!!).
:eek:

I'm quite sure I don't know what you mean..... :p
anyway, come over this way, and I'll tell you for sure if you feel like a new woman ;)

PS that's not rude, it's cheeky, and you said nothing about cheeky comments, so I get away with it :D ah, the laws of semantics, gotta love 'em :cool:

Back