• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

slender tone belt

hi,
Does any one use this and does it work, for loose skin mainly.
I have also been looking for 1 that can do more than 1 part of your body, i want a belt 1 that maybe can be used on upper arms too. not sure if this exists though, anyone?
also do the cheaper versions of the ab belt work, i`ve seen one for 30, and thought maybe too cheap?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
My husband bought us one from play.com at only £5.00 and free postage.The belt has velcro straps to expand to whatever length you need.Not bad at all.Good luck.

missmf

getting slimmer
hope someone knows soon, i'd really like one and its my birthday at the end of oct.
been going to the gym too, but while i'm watching eastenders, i can tone up a bit more - result!! x

well me the impulse buyer just bought the ab belt & arm toner they should come on monday, so will keep you informed.
they say 4 weeks to get definate results.............we shall see as i wont be doing any extra exercise for those 4 weeks.

missmf

getting slimmer
dont forget to let us know!! x

well me the impulse buyer just bought the ab belt & arm toner they should come on monday, so will keep you informed.
they say 4 weeks to get definate results.............we shall see as i wont be doing any extra exercise for those 4 weeks.
where did you get these frm and how much?? xx

hi,
i`ve order mine from additions, the ab with controller was 119 and the arm ones were 39.99. you can also then add the shorts which are 59.99, i might get them if others work.