Slendertone tips

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
I LOVE making the 1st crunch last by not taking yer finger off the power button until you are on your desired setting (99 for me)... means it lasts for about 30 secs & gradually gets more & more intense :D

Try it ! :D

wow - thats sounds sore! u must like pain howdy! ;) (bend over)

i have been so bad with slendertone! i havent done it in a couple of weeks - i read on the slendertone website that to get the best results to do slendertone right BEFORE you do sit ups. I am going to start doing slendertone right before i go the gym - ill do the arms and tummy before i go - see if i can get max benefit! :)

xox good luck with ur pain babe xox

I LOVE making the 1st crunch last by not taking yer finger off the power button until you are on your desired setting (99 for me)... means it lasts for about 30 secs & gradually gets more & more intense :D

Try it ! :D

Typical bloke keeping you finger on the button for much longer than absolutely necessary !!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Hey hun - at least he found the right spot!!

I can do that with a blindfold on & my hands tied behind my back :p It's a God-given talent :D

oh yeah loving the long crunch!!!! hehehe

Which one do you have howdy? is there one for blokes?

He has to use the girls version 'cause he's on girls lipo - that's 'cause he's a big girl:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:eek::eek::eek:

Back