SLIDE SHOW !!! MUST SEE!!!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
If you look on the Blue Bar above you will see a new button called Inspiration, just to the right of Arcade.

This is a new Slide Show and there are 247 photos of Wonderful People who have achieved success with their diet.

We will add new photos as we get them.

If you would like your success photos added to this Slide Show please let us know.

Enjoy:)

Love Mini xxx

what a brilliant idea!!

thanks for the welcome back on the other thread mini. well done on ur loss this week. pretty darn good, especially on 790!

xxxxx

Great idea Mini! Shame i dont still look like my 'after' pic, lol.

Absolutely amazing, wonderful to see so many success stories - thanks Mini & Pierce. :)

:wow:That slideshow is awesome! Congratulations everyone, you all look amazing!

:eek:Wow, excellent idea, Amazing pics.....Thanks Guys!!

Thanks guys thats a fab link.

The differences in the photos are amazing

I'm struggling at the mo but think it may have given me an extra incentive that I CAN and WILL look as good as everyone else.

Keep glugging the water eh? :cry:

Totally agree guys!! What a clever idea. I see it as instant "kick up the bum" inspiration!!..lol :D:D;)

Wow those pictures are amazing - some of them are unrecognisable as the same people in the after photos ! Great inspiration, thanks :)

Hi,

This is an amazing link - so inspiring for me on my first day sitting here at 9.20pm having had 3 packs and 4 litres of water.

Cant wait until my photos are up there too.

I have been into the inspirational slide show a few times and each time i cant get any pictures it just comes up blank? Any ideas if im doing something wrong pls??

Absolutely brilliant, what a great idea. All the pictures are truly inspirational:thankyou:

I have been into the inspirational slide show a few times and each time i cant get any pictures it just comes up blank? Any ideas if im doing something wrong pls??

Do you give it time to load?

I get nothing at first but a white page, then within a few more seconds it then starts.

Back