• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sliiming world & being pregnant

S: 15st1.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 2st10.5lb(18.2%)

CEB

S: 18st0lb C: 18st0lb G: 14st4lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think you continue as you would, extra a's and b's only come into play if you are breast feeding and depending on the age of the baby.

That's how I understand it from reading the guidance and reading what has been on previous posts on here

Good Luck!

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi im 25 weeks pregnant and decided to get back on sw as i have already put on 2stone, and i was 3 stone overweight before falling pregnant.
I join my class on wednesday, but have already spoken to my consultant. She said no extra healthy extras, but i am going to do EE, and have 2 a's.
Hope this helps and good luck with ttc

S: 15st1.5lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 2st10.5lb(18.2%)
it's probably best to join a class and then have the consultant explain the do's and don't. i think you may be allowed extra syns but i'm not 100% sure.
I was with a class but decided to go it alone.

Hi im 25 weeks pregnant and decided to get back on sw as i have already put on 2stone, and i was 3 stone overweight before falling pregnant.
I join my class on wednesday, but have already spoken to my consultant. She said no extra healthy extras, but i am going to do EE, and have 2 a's.
Hope this helps and good luck with ttc
Thanks! xx