slim and save bars

lastdiet4me

Silver Member
good morning all, im currently doing exante but i cannot stomach the bars so i went on the slim and save site and Rob kindly sent me a couple of samples and i love them, they dont give me indigestion like the exante bars and i found other bars (biggest loser)to be quite expensive, anyway i contacted him and asked if he could do a discount on the bars if we didnt want just the one flavour and he has set this up so i just thought i would let everyone know, as soon as ive finished my exante products ill be swapping to slim and save as i think they taste so good especially the strawberry milkshake (with bits of strawberry in)mmmmm love em..lol anyway good luck everyone and hope to come back and post here in a couple of weeks xxxxx

Ooooh brilliant thank you for this! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking the same ld4m. I have just looked at the slim and save site and the price for the month is the same as Exante and there is more choice.

I will get close to the end of my next months Exante and swap over I think..... May buy just a week to start with to make sure I like it first, then go for a months worth.

hi ya helen, if you go on the site they will send you some samples, i really loved the strawberry milkshake although its quite sweet but i do have a sweet tooth, its worth trying them before yours run out incase you dont like them xx

Like the sound of samples!....I'm off to the site now!

Can't see where the samples come from, is there a link to get them?

It's ok...I emailed them and they said they would send me 4 free items.....so have just asked for spaghetti Bol, lemon bar, lemon shake and choc banana shake....

Looking forward to getting them now!

oops sorry helen was meant to say you have to email them direct but their customer service is brilliant, let me know what you think of your samples, i got spag bol ( i liked this, bit spicy but i dont think i added enough water)banana bar, chocolate bar(liked both of these) and a strawberry milkshake that has real bits of strawberry in which i loved but like i said its sweet but i enjoyed it xxx hope you like them hun xx

It's ok...I emailed them and they said they would send me 4 free items.....so have just asked for spaghetti Bol, lemon bar, lemon shake and choc banana shake....

Actually the shakes you've asked for are the 'old range' and (in my opinion) not as nice as the new range ('premium' vanilla, strawberry, banana and choc). I found the old ones a bit watery. Maybe ask them if they'll send you one of the new ones so that you can try both types?

The spag bol is a bit spicy for some but I love it!

I think its really great of Rob to do this, he is a top bloke! Slim & Save seems to be doing really well!

I got the old shakes (cos they were cheaper lol!) and really like them! I hate strawberry and banana stuff so wanted to avoid them, but the coffee and the chocomint are nice. I dont find them watery, but do use the blender.

I think its really great of Rob to do this, he is a top bloke! Slim & Save seems to be doing really well!

Yes, there aren't many people who would send you stuff for free.

Well my free samples arrived and he had told me he'd send 4 items.....but I ended up getting 7, I am liking this company already!....

However, I had the lemon shake this morning and was not impressed. In fact I had trouble getting it down!
But I understand the new premium ones are better, so will try the strawberry one later.

By the look of the site, if I decide to buy I can choose the flavours I want rather than being stuck with loads I don't like which is what I have a problem with on Exante.

However, I had the lemon shake this morning and was not impressed. In fact I had trouble getting it down!
But I understand the new premium ones are better, so will try the strawberry one later.

I hated the lemon one too but love the strawberry. Hope you like it!

Strawberry for lunch....a bit too sweet for me, but I liked the bits in it....

Still have a few other things to try....

Back