Slim and Save Bars

Just had the vanilla and almond bar. Really nice VERY strong almondy taste, Im not sure I would want it too often

So far in order of preference

Choc Truffa
Praline
Vanilla & Almond
Museli
Lemon

Got the other new ones to try the rest of the week :)

The praline..OMG...mmmm..was soo nice..but can tell its gonna be too naughty tasting lol..will get two and put them in the freezer for emergency!!

RebekahR said:
The praline..OMG...mmmm..was soo nice..but can tell its gonna be too naughty tasting lol..will get two and put them in the freezer for emergency!!

Chop them up before you put them in the freezer, otherwise you'll break your teeth lol

The old choc truffa is absolutely divine so I can only imagine what these new ones taste like! Have ordered one of each and will have to try to limit myself to one a day. I'm never tempted to cheat with 'real food' but the truffa bars make me eat them and have had two in one day several times now, I know you're not meant to but they are soooo delish I can't help myself - just goes to show I need to work on the willpower still!

I've only had the lemon, dark choc truffa and the musli and I loved them all. Had the truffa last night when the kids were tucking into tea and apple pie and I didn't feel like i was missing out at all! Just had the musli for breakkie and I loved it. I could live on it! The bars are much nicer than the LL ones although they are smaller. I don't think I'll mind that when I'm actually in ketosis and not hungry ....How I wish that would hurry up!

Back