Slim and save my stomach!

My advice is to not get on the scales until Monday, tempting I know but if you have gained any water weight it might have an adverse affect on your mood, best to just knuckle down, and wait for the lovely surprise on Monday! x

My advice is to not get on the scales until Monday, tempting I know but if you have gained any water weight it might have an adverse affect on your mood, best to just knuckle down, and wait for the lovely surprise on Monday! x

Yes very true Hun harder said than done mind haha!!
But wil do that j think will keep me going and like you said so hopefully a nice surprise Monday :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The first week is crucial so try your hardest to stick it out. After that it really does get easier.
I'm good Hun. Been a busy day. Busy but good :)
Gotta fake tan now. Lord do I hate doing that! I love the results though and I'm see through now so gotta be done. Have a great evening and don't beat yourself up. It won't bring anything good. Hugs :)

Thanks Hun I will keep going the damage is done now :) so just move on that's what I'm going todo .. Aww that's good glad your doing well your side faab!! Aww hehe! I've never done that probably good job cos would end up looking like David Dickinson lol!! You to have a lovely evening catchup tomorrow x

Morning all new day for me.. Just picking up the pieces i left off with, got my caramel and hazelnut shakes in work bag ready for today :) with a litre bottle of water so aim to drink at least 2 during work
X

Fab.. Was it a good loss? :) x

Yeah, I think so, 4.8lbs, but I'd been dieting for over a week before starting (so I don't get the 8-10lb loss that a lot of people get)

Can't wait to see what next week brings after I start to add exercise in this week :)

Have a lovely day at work x

Yeah, I think so, 4.8lbs, but I'd been dieting for over a week before starting (so I don't get the 8-10lb loss that a lot of people get)

Can't wait to see what next week brings after I start to add exercise in this week :)

Have a lovely day at work x

That's fab Hun well done aw you and me both never have massive loss! Must mean we don't have an aweful lot to lose ;)
But you were only 2.2lb off half a stone that's AMAZING!! X

Debating to have a porridge before I leave for work, or wil just have my 1st shake at 11 and then lunch around 3 that's probably best so my day will go like this;

Breakfast - strawberry shake
Lunch - bar
Dinner - cottage pie 100g broccoli, 100g cauliflower
Final - caramel shake

Update later x

Have a good day Hun. Glad to see you're back on track!

I have to have my porridge now as I'm about to be destroyed by my trainer at the gym so need all the energy I can get lol

So happy you have jumped back on it :)

Have a fab day Hun xx

That's fab Hun well done aw you and me both never have massive loss! Must mean we don't have an aweful lot to lose ;)
But you were only 2.2lb off half a stone that's AMAZING!! X

I like the way you put that :) sounds much better, really hoping to lose at least 2.8lbs next week so I hit the stone mark :) x

Have a good day Hun. Glad to see you're back on track!

I have to have my porridge now as I'm about to be destroyed by my trainer at the gym so need all the energy I can get lol

Thanks Hun, oo how was your session?
I think I'm deeply in ketosis now as not hungry atall! Cravings there but only head hunger :) yaay!!
Gonna have tea around half 6 I think x

So happy you have jumped back on it :)

Have a fab day Hun xx

Thanks Hun, a few colleagues tried talking me out of it at work today I just said "wait til I'm skinny then ill show you" heh!! Hope you had a good day Hun?! Xx

I like the way you put that :) sounds much better, really hoping to lose at least 2.8lbs next week so I hit the stone mark :) x

Yep because it is!! :)
Aww I'm sure you will lose that thru 1st couple of days of next week DEFFO achievable x

Thanks Hun, a few colleagues tried talking me out of it at work today I just said "wait til I'm skinny then ill show you" heh!! Hope you had a good day Hun?! Xx

Oh no :( don't let them talk you out of it Hun you do what's right for you!
Yeah iv had a good day thanks :) xx

So here's my food log for today:

Breakfast - Strawberry shake mmmmm
Lunch - chocolate trufta bar
Dinner - mushroom pasta, 100g broccoli, 100g cauliflower (as you probably guess I love my veg lol!!)
Final - this will be random a tomatoes soup, as already had my bar :( grr

How's everyone doing? X

So here's my food log for today:

Breakfast - Strawberry shake mmmmm
Lunch - chocolate trufta bar
Dinner - mushroom pasta, 100g broccoli, 100g cauliflower (as you probably guess I love my veg lol!!)
Final - this will be random a tomatoes soup, as already had my bar :( grr

How's everyone doing? X

Doing great Hun! Looks like you're fully back on track!
Session was good but I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow lol

Doing great Hun! Looks like you're fully back on track!
Session was good but I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow lol

Aww thanks Hun :) I feel good!! Tomorrow will be fab I'm sure for both of us well stay strong Already planned my meals as my mates are going out for a meal so I'm gonna have some water and the restaurant agreed to cook me chilli con carne food pack for me :) aww never over done it lol? X

Back