Slim by 25- fingers crossed

Ok do failed at my last attempt at starting again, had like a million take aways. Feel awful though and sure iv probably put on weight. Really gotta do it now.
Setting myself a target of getting back to pre preg weight by the time I go on holiday on September 8th. Could be a challenge and slightly ambitous but I think it's doable. I'm 13st 7 at the moment and need to get down to 12st 12.
Keira is 4 weeks old now so I'm gonna try and start exercising and getting the house back in order as well so I'm bit living in a pig sty. Tidy house, tidy mind and all that.

So far had my breakfast of mushrooms, scrambled egg, gammon and slice of w. toast.
Syns - 1 for the Gammon and scraping of marg on toast

Woo hoo iv been 100% today, was hard saying no to the crunchie but gotta stay focused.
Joined slim mining world online yesterday,so gotta stick to it so I don't waste my money.
Trying to think of free snacks to have but keep struggling, I don't really want fruit ATM.

Feel like its all going to pot, going out for date night tonight to pizza express and cinema. Feel like I'm just too weak to do this. Really need some help from someone. Weigh in tomorrow, secretly hoping I put on so that I realise I can't cheat and need to stick to the diet. :( all feels hopeless

Hello. Hope u don't mind my two penneth but if u really feel like u have to go out for date night (and why shouldn't you) and you think you can't make a good decision - why don't you go somewhere else? You could go to a Greek place?? That always tends to be a good option...lots of meat, fish and salads. Or even Chinese where you could have something like black bean chicken, chicken chow mean (about 7 each I think). Have half of each with plain boiled rice and steer clear of prawn crackers. (2 syns EACH).

Indian is prob your best bet though......here are te guidelines I follow;

Poppadum - 4s each
Chutney - 2s per tbsp
Saag aloo - 11s
Rogan josh - lamb 6.5s
Dhansak - 6.5sy
Chapatti - 10

Don't forget you can share dishes between you for a bit of variety. Hope it works out xx

Thanks, yer I know it wasn't the best choice, was basically because it was on orange Wednesday and we had already planned it before I started up again. Gonna try really hard this week though and see if I can do it, but in the end I'm not gonna be too hard on myself. Having a 4 week old and a 2 and a 1/2 year old, I'm shattered at the moment, money is tight and my eldest is getting fussy with food. Please hang about though, I need all the help and tips I can get.

Breakfast: speak k and a hand ful of grapes

Lunch: vegetable stir fry with soy sauce

Dinner; lasagne.

Subscribed :) came to find you. How you getting on? I'll have a proper look through your diary shortly x

oasis6918 said:
Subscribed :) came to find you. How you getting on? I'll have a proper look through your diary shortly x

Yay hello, good to see a member of the old thread. Doing ok, although mum made me chips and fish fingers for dinner ( major fail). On the plus side u said no to burger king when out shopping today. Just gonna have a free dinner to even it out.
How you doing anyway, yours must be about 7 weeks old now? X

Breakfast: special k
Lunch : 3 fish fingers and oven chips
Dinner: left over lasagne and rice
Snacks: strawberries, Greek muller yogurt.

I promise I'll get better at my diary when I'm a but more organised. SW recipe books arrived today so I'll have a look through and do a big shop on Monday x

Monday:-

Breakfast 2 weetabix with milk topped with banana

Lunch- pasta n sauce ( free one), apple and grapes

Dinner- chicken breast in perri perri marinade, mix veg, and rice fusion triangle.

Snacks: 2 bananas, 1 babybel light, pot jelly

SYNS total:- 5.5

brilliant - thats more like it! i have been thinking about you and your goals and trying to come up with any suggestions i can think of to kick start you.

walking is a really good way of restarting to exercise. Can you take your LO out in her pram/buggy each day for say at least a 30 minute walk....not only is it good for yo but fresh air is good for her and she will probably doze off. then when you get back you can start sorting out your house (tidy home tidy mind) bit by bit, planning meals etc?? That might work to begin with.

Tuesday

Breakfast- museli in muller Greek yog, banana

Lunch- pasta n sauce (mac and cheese)

Dinner- 3 chicken drumsticks( with skin) cooked in season and shake bag, red green and red peppers,ushrooms, onions, egg fried rice, and jacket potato.

Snacks- banana, babybel light, lemon sherbet, mullet Greek yog

SYNS total- 10

Thanks, I had a good sort out of the living room and feel a bit better, I also did 30 mins of the wii. Tried jogging at the weekend but didn't feel like my body was ready again yet as hurt my stomach.
I'm trying really hard so hoping tomorrows weigh in will be good, I know iv only been good these last 2 days but gotta start somewhere and have been good saying no to things like the massive bag of creme eggs hubby has in the fridge. Been hard these last couple of days but I'm thinking it's just because I'm having to change, gonna stick with it and trust the plan, got holiday in 4 weeks and would love to be close to Pre preg weight, fingers crossed. Xx

Wednesday.

Breakfast. - 2 slices of toast with baked beans and 3 poached eggs, banana

Lunch- strawberries, blueberries, banana, muller Greek yog

Dinner- bolognese( turkey mince, passata, spinach, onion, red pepper, spaghetti )

Snacks- Allen light, jelly, muller yog

Had dinner really late do hope that won't affect me too badly. Managed to get left over spag Bol too which I'll have either tomorrow or Friday. X

Thursday and weigh in day!
Woo hoo lost 4lbs- Definately gonna continue writing things down this week, think it helps me be honest with myself and resist eating naughty things as I don't wanna put it on my sheet lol

Thursday-
Breakfast - 3 poached eggs, beans on toast, banana

Lunch- muller Greek yog

Dinner- left over spag Bol ( turkey mince, spaghetti, peppers, onions, spinach, passata)

Snacks- 2x muller Greek yogs, jelly pot

Syns-2

Not a great food day to be honest, really should have eaten more.

On the plus side found v festival tickets for this weekend for £80, bargain. Hoping I can dance some pounds off, but slightly worried about food choices, with most things being cooked in oil, won't know till I'm there so sharnt stress too much. Little anxious about leaving bubba for a few hours, but hubby and I have decided to go later in the day and just see the better acts so were not away too long xx

I know iv only been good these last 2 days but gotta start somewhere and have been good saying no to things like the massive bag of creme eggs hubby has in the fridge.

chuck them in the bin (or make him finsh the bag off)!!! it is NOT helping you at all having temptation so readily available. Or failing suggestions 1 and 2, get a coloured tupperware box and put them inside that so you dont actually see them when you open the firdge. And fill your fridge up with nice treats like FF yoghurts and berries.

sparty said:
chuck them in the bin (or make him finsh the bag off)!!! it is NOT helping you at all having temptation so readily available. Or failing suggestions 1 and 2, get a coloured tupperware box and put them inside that so you dont actually see them when you open the firdge. And fill your fridge up with nice treats like FF yoghurts and berries.

Thanks for your input, hubby has gobbled all but 2 of them now. So pleased I didn't touch any of them. I filled the fridge with loads of muller Greek yogs while theyre on offer at the moment. I know they're half a syn each but they are soooo yummy and worth it, will switch back to muller lights when they are on offer again.

mummyClark said:
Thanks for your input, hubby has gobbled all but 2 of them now. So pleased I didn't touch any of them. I filled the fridge with loads of muller Greek yogs while theyre on offer at the moment. I know they're half a syn each but they are soooo yummy and worth it, will switch back to muller lights when they are on offer again.

Muller lights are on offer in Morrisons and asda x

Ooh whats the offer tesco are doin 2 for £5 for the packs but don't really call that an offer, still pretty expensive x

Saturday (v fest day 1)

Breakfast- 2x muller Greek yog, Alpen light

Lunch- wetherspoons carbonara pasta and garlic bread, mountain dew drink (12 syns :0)

Dinner- ostrich burger with ketchup ( syns?)

Sys- somewhere in the 50 to 60 mark I reckon

Back