Slim by Summer!!

CJ32

Hello all,

I have been reading some minimins posts and decided to start a weight loss diary of my own! I'm hoping it will help keep me motivated.

I started Slimming world on the 27th November. I haven't tried lots of different diets, some either great and fast weight loss.. But it never stays off. I have lost 2 and a half stone on Atkins, but I could only last a few weeks before having a few weeks off eating all the yummy carbs I was craving!

So far I have found slimming world the best and easiest diet to follow! It doesn't even feel like a diet, you get treats :D

I have just got my 1/2 stone award :) so I'm feeling motivated to carry on now.

Today I was to busy to have breakfast.
Lunch 2 slices of whole meal bread HX B, scrambled egg, beans and cheese HX A.

i have been snacking on grapes to. I am going to make Biriyani for tea tonight from the SW curry recipe book. I am being much more adventurous with my food and cooking "real" things!

I would like to be my target weight by the summer.. So wish me luck :)

Hi well done on your half stone loss, I started sw from home on friday so on my 3rd day, ive done swbfre and it does work I lost 2 stone but put it all on again now grrrr x

Hi julez77 :)

Thank you!

How is your first week going? I was down to 10stone 12lbs before.. Then I had convinced myself I could eat anything again.. Then before I knew it I was up to 11stone 10!! I am determined to loose it and keep it off this time.

Hicj yea its been going ok i weigh in tommorow so im hoping for a decent weight loss for week one x hows your week been x

Hi all,

Sorry it's been a few days since I last posted! I have been poorly this week and really busy with work. Glad it's now the weekend!

I went to my weigh in on Weds... I put on 1.5lbs! I was very disappointed, but i put this down to being poorly and not eating and drinking enough. So this has motivated me more for this week. I want that extra 1.5lbs gone!

My mission is to eat more super free and drink more. I have managed to fit a lot of fruit in yesterday and today and snuck some extra veg in my meals.

today I have had..

2 x kiwi fruits and a banana for breakfast
mug shot macaroni cheese, banana and raspberry muller light for lunch
grapes for a snack
chilli and rice for team with added peppers, green beans and brocolli!

i also decided that my portions are to big. So I bought myself a pasta bowl to eat out of. I have quite big plates so I hope this helps. I need to learn to stop eating when I'm hungry.. Not when my plate is empty!

how is everyone else's week going?

i am going to plan out my meals for the week and shop tomorrow. So any nice recipe ideas let me know :)

Hicj yea its been going ok i weigh in tommorow so im hoping for a decent weight loss for week one x hows your week been x

Hi Julez77

How did weigh in go?? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Morning all,

How have your weeks gone so far?

I am still on my mission! Still not feeling 100% but getting there.

I went to do my shopping yesterday, got lots of yummy sw things. I spent my afternoon batch cooking. I made a big batch of bolognese that I have frozen in portions, I made some Moroccan meatballs in a spicey tomato sauce (from the sw website) I have frozen that. Then I made a chicken curry and rice for tea. That was yummy! I feel prepared for the week ahead. I like having meals in the freezer, so I can just heat them up after work if I don't feel like cooking.

Here's a question for you all. How many syns do you have a day? I can't seem to get my brain to think of them as something I can have and not bad things! I know having them won't harm my weight loss.. It's just trying to get my head round it all!

i am really hoping for a big loss this week.. Or at least loosing the gain that I had last week.

i have been all about the super free this week lol

breakfast/brunch chopped banana, mango, grapes and a fat free mango yogurt.

Hi cj I lost 6 pound on my first weigh in 2nd one was today and I stayed the same little dissapointed but il c wat happens next week x how u going?

Hi cj I lost 6 pound on my first weigh in 2nd one was today and I stayed the same little dissapointed but il c wat happens next week x how u going?

Hi. Jules,

Wow 6lbs! That's amazing well done you! Try not to be disappointed, you didn't gain, so that's nearly as good a loss. Next weeks should get a nice loss again.

I lost 1.5lb this week.. Phew only .5 off my lowest again, so I'm hoping for a 2lb loss this week!i have been poorly again all week. So just been having easy food, but still on plan.

How are you finding the SW plan?

Well I am being a bit rubbish at keeping this updated!

I get so distracted with everyone else's diary so and posts lol

Well tomorrow is WI.. eek! I get so nervous about those scales! Which is funny.. Because I choose to go and get weighed lol no one is going to be disappointed in me, but myself! But yet the pressure is still on.. But every WI is a week closer to our final goal and won't that be an amazing day to step on those scales!

I have been very good all week, lots and lots of super free. I have been keeping a Food diary and it's nice to look at the end of the day and see all that super free :) I think I am finally getting the hang of this!

Today I have discovered.. Cake in a mug.. One word.. Wow! Cake is back and only 2 syns and takes 2 mins so all in all it's like a dream cake LOL if anyone wants the recipe let me know. I found it on the SW website. I shall bet trying lots of flavours!

How has everyone's week gone? Good I hope.

Good luck with your weigh ins!

Well a nice 2lbs off this week! So happy with that! I will continue to fill in my food diary this week, it helps me stay on track.

I got some feedback on last weeks.. My group leader said it was a lovely food diary lots of super free.. But I can have more! Lol she's telling me to eat more?! I can't get my head round this lol

SW really works! :)
Wishing everyone a lovely loss this week!

Thanks LJ :)

she said..

Nice amount of free and super free, but remember it is unlimited so maybe increase it??

Hi - just found ur thread CJ - as u'll have noticed from the likes I given you - it's been an interesting read!

Know what you mean about LJ's thread though - I've decided to post my food diary there and stop posting on my blog - I started that as a newbie for keeping my food diary - but that's all it is - so too boring to be called a blog and now only doubles up on what I say on LJ's thread!

Lol I totally agree Upndown!

I will try and post on here to, but I just forget lol

Back