Slim by Summer!!

Hello all,

Again I keep forgetting to update!

So 1/2lb on this week. I was gutted about this, although the amount of syns I cosumed last Friday it's not to surprising! But onwards with another week!

I had a wobbly moment when I got a little confused with the free/ superfree things! But I think I, back on track. I have increased my free food to get 2/3 of my plate free and 1/3 superfree. I think I may have been not enough, so I will see how it goes this week. I am feeling positive and motivated to get my 2lbs at least off this week! I want to be under that 11 stone mark. I can't remember the last time I was under 11 stone.. 16 years maybe! Eeeeek! So this will be very exciting!!

I am going to try and do more exercise. My fractured foot seems to be on the mend, so I am hoping I can get on my treadmill and try some slow walking, maybe 10mins at a time a few times a day.

I forgot got to get a food diary at group this week. So I will keep a note of it so I can see how I'm going.

Brunch scrambled egg, beans with BBQ sauce in (1syn), gluten free brown bread, 1 slice (hexb), 1/2 hexa cheese.

How is everyone's week going?

Have a great SW weekend :)

Hello all,

Again I keep forgetting to update!

So 1/2lb on this week. I was gutted about this, although the amount of syns I cosumed last Friday it's not to surprising! But onwards with another week!

I had a wobbly moment when I got a little confused with the free/ superfree things! But I think I, back on track. I have increased my free food to get 2/3 of my plate free and 1/3 superfree. I think I may have been not enough, so I will see how it goes this week. I am feeling positive and motivated to get my 2lbs at least off this week! I want to be under that 11 stone mark. I can't remember the last time I was under 11 stone.. 16 years maybe! Eeeeek! So this will be very exciting!!

I am going to try and do more exercise. My fractured foot seems to be on the mend, so I am hoping I can get on my treadmill and try some slow walking, maybe 10mins at a time a few times a day.

I forgot got to get a food diary at group this week. So I will keep a note of it so I can see how I'm going.

Brunch scrambled egg, beans with BBQ sauce in (1syn), gluten free brown bread, 1 slice (hexb), 1/2 hexa cheese.

How is everyone's week going?

Have a great SW weekend :)

Glad I'm not the only one - who gets confused with free/superfree rules! Had a read thro THE book and went thro my low cal recipe folder - so got some ideas to get me thro the week!!

I did find it helpful when I had a food diary written down. Then when I had my gain last week I could look back on my week before to see what I did then.

Glad I'm not the only one - who gets confused with free/superfree rules! Had a read thro THE book and went thro my low cal recipe folder - so got some ideas to get me thro the week!!

Yes I think we forget the rules sometimes, a read through the book reminds me of things. Like I forget the hexb isn't just bread it's dried fruit to!

ooh do share if you find some yummy recipes :)

Back