Slim fast buddy?

lifeizsweet said:
i've only got a short week till weigh in!! I hope i've actually lost something! Need to work out what to do to burn a zillion calories on the weekend!

Take yr pooch a long walk/jog? I have tried joggin tho n end up doin more walking but it's all exercise lovey xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right.. So I cheated and weighed in a day early! Lost 1lb which is a loss, which is great but I was hoping for at least two!

What can I do to give myself a little boost?! I don't think I drank enough water last week so maybe that might have had something to do with it...!

Still 12lbs in 5 weeks isn't too bad I guess!! :D

Hope your all having a lovely Sunday!! Xx

Hi Katie
Bless u we all do that cheat n get weighed but if u were set to weigh tomoz I wud still do that cos u may find yr weight totally different love!

If u not drinking just water but r drinking other drinks it's all fluids that count so just carry on regardless, ru doin some exercise?
X

I have been offered an exercise bike on free cycle so am going to try and pick it up today if possible!! Very excited.

I've spent 1 hr cleaning and taken the dog on a 30 min walk so far today.

Not eaten anything yet, but will have a shake in a little while.

lifeizsweet said:
I have been offered an exercise bike on free cycle so am going to try and pick it up today if possible!! Very excited.

I've spent 1 hr cleaning and taken the dog on a 30 min walk so far today.

Not eaten anything yet, but will have a shake in a little while.

Nice one to yr exercise bike love, excellent! Cleaning is good exercise too!
X

Katie - 12lbs in 5 weeks is awesome! Well done! :D I'd also suggest you weigh in tomorrow too, cos it could be lower tomorrow! :)

Hmmm it's all fluids, just don't think I'm drinking enough in general!!

Got my little westie so we go on long walks, she enjoys this more than me!!!! That's all I'm doing till I lose the majority, then I'll try to tone up!!

Did a facepainting party today looking after 18 kiddies, must have burnt off some calories doing that right???!! Hehe!!

Xx

*Emma said:
Katie - 12lbs in 5 weeks is awesome! Well done! :D I'd also suggest you weigh in tomorrow too, cos it could be lower tomorrow! :)

Thanks Hun! My other half has lost 15lbs... Not fair hehe!!! Xx

My OH always looses more than me lolz x

Men always lose weight faster than women, it's so not fair! :(

Hi All,

Can I join? I need some buddies to keep my going.

I don't have the strongest will power in the world.

Today so far i've had my 2 shakes and 1 piece of fruit. I see you folks are mixing shakes..... I may have to give that a go as the choc and vanilla sounds scrummy. I'm really not a fan of the strawberry as it's too sickly for me.

xx

Room for a (not so :p) small one?

Started sf two days ago. Surprisingly finding it a lot easier than I thought I would!

Lost 3 stone so far on sw but that's since October, so thought a change may shake (*eye roll*) things up. Hoping my weight loss speeds up too!

Sticking to this plan, religiously this week, really gonna give it my all!
Hoping to do 8 weeks on sf, but like I said, I have a lot to lose and life happens, doesn't it - so take each day as it comes,

Good luck everyone xx

P.s banana & strawberry = slim fast smoothie? Heheh x

Hi Ela ine

There's always room for another :)

I'm on day 2 now and drinking a strawberry shake as we speak. I've added water to it today and I have to say it tastes a bit better. Not as sickly.

Wow 3 stone, you've been doing well :) I hope the SF works just as well for you.

xx

Well done for losing 3 stone so far! I hope I can say that I've achieved that too a few months down the line :) I'm hoping to stick to SF for 2-3 months as a bit of a kick start, then I'm going to try Slimming World or go back to Xenical (magical little pill!), haven't decided yet. But I miss food, I think SW will be best for me, but I doubt I could afford the weekly membership :( I'm in week 4 now, and I'm still enjoying it. Never thought I'd say that! Lol. Hopefully going to reach the half stone mark next week, can't wait! :)

*Emma said:
Well done for losing 3 stone so far! I hope I can say that I've achieved that too a few months down the line :) I'm hoping to stick to SF for 2-3 months as a bit of a kick start, then I'm going to try Slimming World or go back to Xenical (magical little pill!), haven't decided yet. But I miss food, I think SW will be best for me, but I doubt I could afford the weekly membership :( I'm in week 4 now, and I'm still enjoying it. Never thought I'd say that! Lol. Hopefully going to reach the half stone mark next week, can't wait! :)

If u want to SW love just do it yourself after SF I have the pack as a document on my pc if u wud like I can email it u?
That's how I did it x

That would be amazing if you can! Send me a message on MFP if you can. Thanks! :)

*Emma said:
That would be amazing if you can! Send me a message on MFP if you can. Thanks! :)

Hi love
I have sent u a message on MFP x

Hey does anyone wanna be my slim fast buddy?

xxx

I will :)
I need a buddy ... I've recently lost 2 stone on sw (although this took me months!) and need to lost 4 stone more :) xx

Back