Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slim fast Drinks/Snack bars

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by Richard, 6 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Richard

Richard Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Hi.... Yesterday i found myself rushing around for work, and having had a bust weekend, had not prepared any lunch, and i didnt have anything for breakfast either.

So I stopped off at Tesco, and noticed an offer on 'Slim-Fast' items, I bought 2 'cafe latte' Meal replacement shakes (one for breakfast and one for lunch) and 2 100cal snack bars (they were a little like tiny Mars Bars)..... i think the drinks ran at 212cals each but cant remember the fat levels.

Any idea how many WW points i consumed with those 2 drinks and snack bars?

Thanks,

Rich.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    i believe the snack bars are 1.5 each, and the smoothies / milkshakes are 3 points each x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.