Slim Fast February Challenge

jennybeth79

Silver Member
:D So January has nearly come to an end and having met my January Challenge :D I have decided the time has come to set my mind ready for the next month ahead. I hope you will all join in......
I aim to lose 3lbs a week in Feb which is 12lbs in total..... (goal weight end of Feb 17st 5lbs) Will be hard but Im going to try.............:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

hi, i'd like to join too please! i lost 10lb my first week and next weigh in monday so not sure what it will be yet, hopefully at least 2lb but who knows!

i know my first week was extreme so would like to set a target of 2lb per week for february to take me over 1 stone. fingers xd xx

I'd like 2lb a week, and will push for a 3lb loss on one of the weeks. So I want to lose 9lb. I'm still worried I won't meet my Jan target... this week is the deciding factor!Every kcal counts lol

Good luck with this weeks WI Sacha. What day is your WI day Sacha ?

I would also like to join in, I would like to lose 1 stone in Feb to meet my mini goal, but at the moment i am losing 2-3lbs a week so i will be happy with that and if i manage to lose the stone i will shout it from the roof tops :)

Good luck to everyone who makes a February Pledge this month.

Good luck with this weeks WI Sacha. What day is your WI day Sacha ?

I would also like to join in, I would like to lose 1 stone in Feb to meet my mini goal, but at the moment i am losing 2-3lbs a week so i will be happy with that and if i manage to lose the stone i will shout it from the roof tops :)

Good luck to everyone who makes a February Pledge this month.

I weigh in every sat morn... fingers crossed!

hey

i would like to join please.
i aim to lose 1 stone by end of feb. hope i can do it, only started yesterday so fingers crossed.
good luck to everyone!!:D

Sarah xxx

As the cars broken down and will cost a lot to repair I'm gonna do my aeroburn ministry of sound dvd to keep exercising... but this may effect my wieght loss as I was working so hard at they gym :(

Sacha, you might find by changing the type of excercise your doing might boost weight loss. Our body gets used to certain things, I used to go fast walking with my dog but My body got used to that so I started a dvd which boosted the weight loss. I don't know what you were doing at the gym but don't feel bad, sorry about your car x

I'm going to go for 10lbs this month. 2lb a week and a couple extra for luck!

I am starting today and would like a stone off in feb x

ive only just got into the gym and i was feeling really positive about it :eek:(

I still have a weigh in sat to complete my jan challenge. I'm going to pledge 4 ibs again, slow and steady that's me! I've been using the wii fit so should hopefully see the results...
Good luck challengers :O)

I would also like to lose 4lbs this month. When I start my new job on the 16th there is going to be an awful lot of walking as I will be park and riding it to my daughter's nursery. I am going to walk from there to the hospital (should take about 15 minutes) and back again to pick her up. It is going to be hectic but it will help me lose weight. I am also not in a town so can't go to a shop and buy lots of naughties although it does have a bakery and a shop in the hospital I figured I will just work through my lunch hour and have my slimfast at my desk.

Tish
x

I put on 1/2lb :eek:(
Indian Tues night.. the works
Buffet finger food at a get together last night + alcohol
and no gym as the car's broken down.

Next week I must do better! No going out, and must do exercise and stick to my diet! Can't go to the gym so gonna have 2 make time 4 my work out dvd

I'm on the slowtrain too. So, I weigh 158.5lbs today, January 31. My goal is that by February 28 I will weight 153.5lbs, which would FINALLY get me just under 11 stone and in to the healthy weight range, which is what I was hoping to do back in December!

Five pounds then, should be doable, even though it's a short month. I don't expect I'll be tripped up by receiving dozens of boxes of Valentine's chocolates!

Last edited:
I count 4 Saturdays in the month so will be aiming for 4lb loss over the month. If I do as well as last month (7lb) I would be ecstatic, but 1lb a week is my goal!

My goal is to lose one stone in feb, and to use my cross trainer EVERY day!!
Just started diet today,after a false start in jan, but my head is in the right place now and I will win this battle!

hey welcome new challengers, just pledge how much your like to lose. Chose a weigh day then log on and let us know your results, how you feel, any questions etc etc
Good luck :O)

Back