Slim Fast Journey!!!

shannonmarie

Hi im shannon im 23 year old mum of 2 boys age 5years and 9months! Im 5ft 4in and weigh 13st 12lb :( im making this journey to track my weight loss and keep myself on track! Hoping to lose a stone or more within 1 month to give me a kick start for healthy eatting wish me luck

DAY 1
breakfast - strawberry slim fast 230cal
lunch - strawberry slim fast 230cal
snack - apple - 80cal
dinner chicken curry weightwatchers meal 285cal
snack - apple 80cal
Snack - sun bites crisp 120cal
2 liters of water
total calories 1025cal

Thank you pixietails x so far so good first day on slim fast and doing good! Normally on diets I pack it in within the first hr or so lol but im soo detriment to do this this time round!! Had my morning shake and wasnt so bad but felt hungry within the next hr so had a apple and a pint of water, then had my lunch shake around one followed by a pint of water so looking foward to dinner actually be able to chew somthing yaay cooking other half and my lb spaghetti bolonages for dinner my fav but im so determined to do this will come back tomorrow xx

Day 2 and its look quite good :) cooking last nignt wasnt much fun as I was starving and just wanted to pick but I coped fine had my weight watchers meal and a cup of tea and I was feeling alright!!my baby had me up most of the night with his teethys so iv got a sore head this morning :( ino its only day 2 but I really liking this diet

Hi shannonmarie. Just started slim fast and am on day five.
How are you getting on with it.
I feel hungry most of the time lol

Good luck hun!!
Im on day 6, first weigh in tomorrow :-/ its been a roller coaster week, 1st day fine, 2nd and 3rd so so hungry, 4th so tired that i nearly missed the school run cos i fell asleep then yesterday i felt fine!!
Keep going xxx

How are you all getting on?
I'm day 26 I think, down 7lb in total but have had a few days where I've not been very good, so still pleased. Exercising more too and can definitely see a change in my shape so heading in the right direction, even if taking a while!

I was 3.6lb down on my first weigh in, second is this sunday!
Still sticking to it, its just too easy lol!! Well done on your loss!!

You've a similar start weight to me, I was 13.8
im 11.10 now and will soon be half way to goal
It does take time... And it does pile back on or plateau the second you eat anything like how we used to
got to be a change for life I suppose
knew a guy who stuck to herbalife and had one meal a day
seems to be a weekday option anyway!!!

Back