Slim for 2017 - The long game.

Wow @Kerubie thatd amazing. Well done!!

A gain of 1lb for me last night... gutted but motivated. September is going to be my month. I have read the article by Margaret in the new magazine and it really spoke to me so I'm going to follow her advice and see what happens. I know i can do this I just have to do it...

A gain of 1lb for me last night... gutted but motivated. September is going to be my month. I have read the article by Margaret in the new magazine and it really spoke to me so I'm going to follow her advice and see what happens. I know i can do this I just have to do it...

You will be just fine I am sure. I know it can feel rubbish but the key to this is perseverance and it will come off if you stick to it! Your motivation is there so keep going and you will get to your goal :)

Ruth
X

2lb off this week, am quite happy with that. I am going on holidays for 2 weeks this coming Sunday so I am going to aim for another 2lb off to feel good in those holiday clothes and to limit any damage that may be done. I am so motivated this time around on holidays to make the best choices that I can and I am planning on making my breakfasts and lunches each day to keep my eating under control and totally syn free :)

Feeling the benefits though of the weight loss so far, even the mother in law has noticed!

Well I gained one last week and lost 1/2 this week. Onwards and downwards!!

Ruth
X

Been forgetting to write on here, been a busy month.......went on holiday for 2 weeks didn't do bad while away, first weighin after being back I lost 3lbs, next weighin I put on 3lbs...whoops but it had been bank holiday weekend..lol went tonight and have lost 5.5lbs this week........so happy! Hopefully get my 3 stone next week, fingers crossed!
:sw007::sw014::sw021::sw028::sw035:

Been forgetting to write on here, been a busy month.......went on holiday for 2 weeks didn't do bad while away, first weighin after being back I lost 3lbs, next weighin I put on 3lbs...whoops but it had been bank holiday weekend..lol went tonight and have lost 5.5lbs this week........so happy! Hopefully get my 3 stone next week, fingers crossed!
:sw007::sw014::sw021::sw028::sw035:

Well done that's amazing!!!

Ruth
X

Ooo we are a bit quiet on here!!
How is everyone?

Ruth
X

I keep forgetting........its been ages since I posted on here last award was 2.5 stone going by my post....glad to say picked up my 3.5 stone award last week, must be doing something right. Finally people seem to be noticing Hope everyone is doing ok.
:sw007::sw014::sw021::sw028::sw035::sw042::sw049:

Back