Slim for 2017 - The long game.

1lb off for me. I feel I have worked harder than that but I have to remember I did have a gain last week after the hol so I've lost that plus one so, much like an iceberg, it's bigger than it appears!

Hi all. May I join the group please?
I'm seriously fed up at the moment and need a good kick up the bum. When I started sw I did really well losing 2stone in 8 weeks then in the last year I've only lost 10lbs. I've seen the scale go down a bit... up a bit... repeat...
I wanted to be at target (-6st) in a year but I just can't seem to get half way.
Today I'm reaffirming my commitment to the plan and I will give food optimising 100% effort.
So I'd like to challenge myself like Sarah to 7lb a month. And I want to lose 4.5lb by the end of august (which is 2 weigh ins for me).

Welcome! :) :) a good, motivational target! Good luck I'm sure you will do it!!!

We have loads of challenges you can join as well. Have a look around :)! I find they really help me stay on track!

Hi all. May I join the group please?
I'm seriously fed up at the moment and need a good kick up the bum. When I started sw I did really well losing 2stone in 8 weeks then in the last year I've only lost 10lbs. I've seen the scale go down a bit... up a bit... repeat...
I wanted to be at target (-6st) in a year but I just can't seem to get half way.
Today I'm reaffirming my commitment to the plan and I will give food optimising 100% effort.
So I'd like to challenge myself like Sarah to 7lb a month. And I want to lose 4.5lb by the end of august (which is 2 weigh ins for me).

Welcome to the group. I am 3 weeks in and have found the groups a massive help! I keep a diary on here too to help keep me on track. Good luck xx

Hey guys!!! Still joining in the challenge but my goals have changed. I'm pretty sure I'm eating for 2!! Hopefully 2 and not 3, as there are 5 sets of twins in my family lol! My goals are to stay sensible and stay healthy. Weight gain will happen but I'll try keep it to a minimum and listen to my body. :)

Hey guys!!! Still joining in the challenge but my goals have changed. I'm pretty sure I'm eating for 2!! Hopefully 2 and not 3, as there are 5 sets of twins in my family lol! My goals are to stay sensible and stay healthy. Weight gain will happen but I'll try keep it to a minimum and listen to my body. :)

Congratulations!!! That's amazing news xx

hey all, room for one more to join? i've done some of the monthly and quarterly challenges before but i really like the idea of losing x by the end of the year :)

so with 4 months to go, i'd like to lose another 2 stone before 31 december 2016 (so that's 28 lbs in 19 weeks - i think that's reasonable considering i will have a holiday and hopefully a new job to contend with). right now i want to lose about another 5 stone in total, so there is still a huge way to go, but 2 stone closer would be awesome!

i weigh in on saturdays so i'll update tomorrow :)

Hi can I join please. I started slimming world yesterday with 60lbs to lose. It seems such a massive amount so I will be breaking it down. I would like to lose 40lbs by the end of the year, it seems a lot but it's just over 2lbs a week so if I can stay on track it should be doable. Well done ladies I've just been reading how fab you've all done.

Welcome to everyone!! Lots of support here :) :)

How much body magic do you all do? I'm starting back at the gym this eve, in my slim days I was a bit of a gym bunny, and then tomorrow I am dusting off my 30 day shred... Hopefully it all works as I've been a bit naughty going over my syns xx

Well done @Hattie21 that is so wonderful :)
@lindsey81 I do around 40 minutes of walking a day (general things) and go to the gym (for 30 minutes) once a week if I can but I don't push.
I do 20 lifts with tins of tomatoes/beans/mushy peas whilst waiting for the kettle to boil on a morning ;)

Ruth
X

Well a football match has just ended so traffic is awful I'm on the excercise bike at home instead... Safe to say this doesn't get as much action as it should x

Back