Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

You've done so well since your re-start - a stone in less that three weeks. Fab. Make that Coke Zero a celebratory one!!

Well done on another loss and for resisting the wine! You'll be in the 11s in no time.

That's great willpower, well done! X

Day 20 of 65
Restart weight: 13st 12lb
Today's weight: 12st 11lb
Loss since yesterday: 1lb
Total loss since restart: 15lb

Well, grim determination from last night was rewarded! Yay :) and I'm now 179lb which I'm v pleased about, typing 180-odd everywhere was really starting to annoy me!

Just having a quick spruce up of the house before hubby finally comes home, yay :) was ironing last night til about half 1 and probs went to bed about 2 so I'm pretty tired lol!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, and it's less windy than it is here!!

Aw Kylie your doing amazingly well so good for you staying strong.
Your on your way to the 11's now so keep going xx

Hey Kylie, 12st 11lb = brilliant! I'll never catch you now!

Day 21 of 65
Today's weight: 12st 10.25lb
Loss since yesterday: 0.75lb
Total loss since restart: 15.75lb

The single digit 12s will soon be mine mwah ha ha!!

Lovely day yesterday, hubby finally home :) gave him his decoy pressies, he didn't have a sulk which I was most upset about, then have him his ps4 later on - I think we both welled up! Bless him!

His mum and sister came for dinner, cooked fajitas ... Mmmm may have tried a piece of chicken or two - yummy!! I had a pack lol!!

We were supposed to pop to the pub after but he was more interested in playing so we stayed in!

Mooching about day today then going to see the Inbetweeners later on.

Hope everyone's having a lovely Sunday :)

Well done Kylie - single digit 12s, then the 11s......

Snap! I made fajitas yesterday too as had family staying. Good on you for resisting vino - seems to be my achilles heel.

I'm off on hols on 12th Sept. I dont think I'll be bikini ready by then but considering your sheer determination I reckon you'll def be showing off your lovely figure!!

Day 22 of 65
Today's weight: 12st 10.25lb
Loss since yesterday: 0lb
Total loss since restart: 15.75lb

A STS for me today, to be expected I'm long overdue one! So long as I get a loss or 2 in the next couple of days to bring me into the single 12s I'm happy! Then to next mini goal of under 12 1/2 stone - yay :)

Really not long til holiday now - so excited! One not in my control food day this week, book club on Thursday so will be eating then, but I know now if I make as sensible choice as I can then no harm will be done.

These Mondays come round so fast! Oh well, nice long weekend to look forward to next weekend :)

Happy Monday!

Great results lately Kylie. You sound do much more confident in yourself so well done . Liking the sounds of single figure 12s. You will be there soon I'm sure x

Well done your losses are amazing! And knowing that you can can have a planned night out without feeling nervous or anxious just goes to show how in control you are. Brilliant! x

Well done Kylie and your right to be positive on the STS as we all know it does catch up eventually. Enjoy your week xx

All afternoon I've been thinking I really crave... Something. Been racking my brains thinking what it is... Curry, no. Indian, no. Bread, no. Pasta, no. Chocolate, no. Haribo sweeties... Maybe. Finally figured it out... I really really really want a fresh fruit salad with mango, pineapple, nectarines, kiwi and melon topped with a weight watchers desert recipe yoghurt. Ooooooohhh :-(

Back