Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Sounds like ketosis is well and truly arrived Kylie. x
It is such a good feeling isn't it especially when its accompanied by the feeling of lightness as the weight starts to drop off. :) .

Low carb as maintenance & a bit of exercise is probably the closest feeling to that once target has been reached xx

Today I have willpower of steel - of all days dad chooses today to pop into the office with a bag of minstrels!! After we spoke about dieting etc when we went for our walk at the weekend too - duh!

Anyway, managed to transport them all safely home without any of the pesky little rounds of chocolately loveliness jumping into my mouth! Hubby very pleased with his treat!

Have still been feeling hungry most of the day, keep telling myself that must mean in due a good loss this week :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a day like that yesterday Kylie, never know when they are going to appear. You did well though considering you had a bag of minstrels to contend with.

I have murdered a Ferraro Roche before now by crushing it to death before it could find its way from the car door well to my mouth. x

I had a day like that yesterday Kylie, never know when they are going to appear. You did well though considering you had a bag of minstrels to contend with. I have murdered a Ferraro Roche before now by crushing it to death before it could find its way from the car door well to my mouth. x

Lol!!! Poor murdered Ferraro Roche!! Ha ha, still chuckling at the image! Will have a better, back to positive thinking day tomorrow :)

I had a day like that yesterday Kylie, never know when they are going to appear. You did well though considering you had a bag of minstrels to contend with.

I have murdered a Ferraro Roche before now by crushing it to death before it could find its way from the car door well to my mouth. x

Better not let 'The Ambassador' find out about that Susie. You could find yourself in trouble. LOL. ;)

What a great start you've had Kylie it's not easy when you can't completely stay away from food. My hubby has been amazing he hasn't eaten anything around me since i started TS, if he munched food around me i'd fear for his safety...LOL :p

Keep going chick xx

Thanks hun! I have to cook his dinner every night too! Bless him, god only knows what he'd eat if I went on strike, last time I left him to sort his own tea he burnt his pizza to a crisp, and the time before that he deep fried bacon and had it in a tortilla wrap! I save half a shake to have just before I start cooking though so that means I'm not too tempted!

Just had a quick read of your diary and it sounds like ketosis is just around the corner for you - hang on in there coz it gets a thousand times easier when it arrives :)

Am having that good positive day today Susie :)

Slightly worried about the weekend though... Hubby's out most of it so it'll just be me the dog and the kitchen cupboards.... Must stay strong for Monday weigh in :)

Just had a lovely 2 1/2 hour walk with maud, she's now completely flat out, she must do about 10 times the distance I do, chasing ever bird and hare she sees! Been busy all day so not really though about food, had the porridge for breakfast, which was ok but I think I burnt it a bit (do my packs on the hob as we don't have a microwave). Just off to make myself a Scooby snack (shake!) then waiting for hubby to get back from work so I can cook him a massive T-bone steak... Will soooo be drooling over that later!

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend and I can't wait for w2 weigh in on Monday :)

Going well so far Kylie, well done.

I'm very lucky as my hubby cooks better than me lol & as do my daughter & sons !!

So I have been super duper good this weekend (halo shine for me!) managed to good massive T-bone steak for hubby and not one morsel passed my lips. Tonight we popped to the mother in laws where she was buying a takeaway for everyone as she had just got back from holiday... But I took a pack and happily munched my way through that whilst everyone else was eating their pizzas / curries!! I kept remembering what I've seen someone else put on here "you already know what it tastes like" and I must say that really did help. I do know what it tastes like, and I was full from my pack, and really i want to get back into all of my skinny clothes I had a sort through today.

One grey cloud on the horizon, I have a meeting with a customer tomorrow, and working in the food industry I know she'll be wanting to try products... Not too bad as ours are mainly meat based but worrying me all the same. Also v concerned that she will lay on some kind of lunch spread... My meetings at 11am so maybe if I can get out of there by 1 she won't ask if I want anything... Or do you think I should come clean and just take a bar to eat? Does that seam ungrateful if she has arranged lunch for us?

Ooooh, also very excited to say that I really wanted to wear a beautiful dress for tomorrow, but as the last time I tried it on it wouldn't even do up I didn't think it was worth trying, but I did, and not only does it fit but it looks pretty good too :) fab motivator!

So overall very good weekend, also just realised that it's been 2 weeks since a drop of alcohol has passed my lips! Would always in the past have indulged in a glass (or three) or wine in the evening at the weekend! I can't remember the last time I've had 2 weekend in a row without a drink (now I sound like an alcoholic!)

Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow and hopefully catching up on some diaries tonight x

I think that's 13.5lb off during 2 weeks of exante and 16.5lb since I started being sensible a couple of days before :)

I'm amazed with nearly a stone in 2 weeks, I'm never normally a big loser! The 2lb a week girl normally sums me up (or 2 off 1 on, 2 off 1 on... At sw or ww lol! Portion control is not my thing! I seem to think I should eat the same portions as my 6'2 hubby!)

No lunch offer at my meeting today which was a relief, I have said I'll take her out for Christmas dinner though so that will be lovely (especially if I'm close to goal!!) we did do some product tasting though, but it was just a few nibbles and counted in on mfp and was just about 100 cal so that's ok.

Confession - the reason I wasn't exactly sure how much it was this morning is coz I'm still daily weighing lol... I can't stop, so i might as well post on here each day. Aware there's plenty more sts coming if I weigh every day but I'm fine with that.

Absolutely shattered from my long drive so early night for me. Hope everyone's had a good day?

14st 4.25 lb this morning - that pesky under 200lb mini goal is so close - it's teasing me!! Plus it means I'm still 1/4lb away from losing a whole stone on exante! I think the weight loss fairies are playing with me!

Last day at work for me today as booked a few random days off :)

Just caught up with your diary, Kylie. You are doing so well and sounding so positive and upbeat. Hope some of it rubs off on me. My mood is more doggedly determined but not feeling particularly upbeat about the task ahead. I remember being soooo close to getting under 200lbs when I was doing LT. I was almost there for about 4 days, kept going up and down by a few ounces and then one day I was 198lbs. That's probably what'll happen to you. Won't be long. :)

Just caught up with your diary, Kylie. You are doing so well and sounding so positive and upbeat. Hope some of it rubs off on me. My mood is more doggedly determined but not feeling particularly upbeat about the task ahead. I remember being soooo close to getting under 200lbs when I was doing LT. I was almost there for about 4 days, kept going up and down by a few ounces and then one day I was 198lbs. That's probably what'll happen to you. Won't be long. :)

Oooh I hope so cate, fingers crossed! I'm sure when you have little goals and things it always hovers just above for a while!

Keep going chick, it'll be so worth it in the end, hopefully the sunny weather will help cheer you up and make it easier! It does make the days go slower though doesn't it when you're feeling like you're struggling through. Have you done add a meal week at all yet?

Oooh I hope so cate, fingers crossed! I'm sure when you have little goals and things it always hovers just above for a while!

Keep going chick, it'll be so worth it in the end, hopefully the sunny weather will help cheer you up and make it easier! It does make the days go slower though doesn't it when you're feeling like you're struggling through. Have you done add a meal week at all yet?

No, I haven't done a meal week as I'm not really 100%. I have a little nibble on some low carb stuff like ham or cheese most days and most weeks I have at least one low carb meal such as an omelette or meat and salad/veg. Doing OK today. 4pm and have just had my second pack of the day.

Well done Kylie, you are doing brilliantly. That 1st stone off is so close now :D.

Enjoy your days off. Any plans or just chilling ? x

Back