Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Thanks Susie, I hope so too! Weighed today and had put on 1/2lb... It was 3am though so I'm just assuming the weight loss fairies come between 3 and 6 when I usually weigh! Went in the lorry with the hubby today hence the early weigh in! It made the day sooo long though was really hungry at about 4pm so may have had a couple of slices of ham... At least it wasn't a head first dive into the chocolate box though lol!

Not much planned for my remaining days off, just pottering really and some nice walks with maudy hopefully in the sunshine :)

Grrrr I had better see that 1 stone tomorrow!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just read through your diary. You are doing so well you will be at the stone mark soon x

Hi Kylie, I'm a fellow restarter and just had a look through your diary, you've done really well :D

So far this week I have lost 1/2lb :-( that's not very promising for weigh in on Monday :-( I've been 100% (apart from some ham last night) so I just don't understand. And I'm still not under the 200lb mark - 200 exactly today.

I'm going back to bed for an hour and hopefully wake up again in a better mood :-(

Bless you. Don't panic. You still have four days to go and you might have a big drop over the weekend, so be good, or even if you only lose 1lb or 2lbs on Monday, you might then have a big loss the following Monday. Losing weight isn't a linear process. But if you're being good then things have to be happening in your body. It might just take the scales a bit of time to catch up. Hope you feel better when you get up. :)

Last edited:
BTW, if you weigh 14st 4lbs why are your stats saying you're 14st 10lbs? ;)

Hello lovely just dropping by to subscribe to your diary. Hope today's going well x

Amazing work over the weekend! Really impressed with the pack/takeaway thing. Your 'you know what it tastes like' mantra is great, I'll add it to my armoury. Well done and thanks chick x

Lol, thank you lovelies :) have myself (another) talking too and you're quite right cate, unfortunately weight loss isn't linear, I know this too, was just having an irrational tantrum lol!!

Anyhoo, took the pooch for a walk, found the pedometer the other day so clipped it on - we clocked up 17,000 steps - that should help fight the flab lol!!

Just got back, going to have some lunch and then tackle the garden :)

All in all much better mood now, decided to go back to being an adult and not a child throwing my milkshake out of the pram!!

Can I update my stats on the minimins app? I'll investigate now... Work at a computer all day so avoid them where possible when not in work hence why stats still say 14.10 whoopsy! X

Those steps would have worked something off Kylie, having a dog is very handy :D. By Monday the scales will definitely have moved so don't worry.X

Hi kylie, just read ur diary you've done so well. I love a piece of ham it's brilliant and so much better back in the day when wed put some buttered bread over that ham! I've put my scales ontop the wardrobe so I don't serial weigh! You've done so well being home alone and being ts. Love reading his site it's so motivational x

Yaaaay... 199lb today! Finally under the 200lb mark! Next goal into the 13s :) doubtful by Monday but hopefully by the following week :)

Not sure what to do today.. Pouring down with rain so walking and gardening out... Maybe a bit of a spring clean, and i might have a little clothes sort out.

Happy Friday everyone :)

Great news. So that must make you 1.5lbs down so far this week with three days still to go before weigh in. Don't want to say 'I told you' but 'I told you'. ;) Definitely into the 13s by your weigh in a week on Monday - just 10 days away. Yay!!

Great news. So that must make you 1.5lbs down so far this week with three days still to go before weigh in. Don't want to say 'I told you' but 'I told you'. ;) Definitely into the 13s by your weigh in a week on Monday - just 10 days away. Yay!!

Lol, I'm a massive fan of the "I told you so" line! Thanks for the support - you were right :) fingers crossed for another lb by Monday x

Happy Friday to you, too! And a great start to the weekend with the weigh in!!

Have a great one and stay strong!

Right... I'm going to give up smoking. It seems silly getting my weight issues under control and exercising more but still doing the worst thing possible by smoking.

So, I think now is the ideal opportunity whilst on exante as 1) no alcohol - my biggest downfall when I've tried to stop before and 2) I can't use the old "but it's making me put weight on" excuse :) so I've officially been a non smoker for about half an hour... Lol!!!

Will be on here a lot moaning I would have thought so be warned! I'll apologise in advance - sorry ;-)

Bl00dy hell you don't do things by halves do you?! I packed up 10 years ago when I found out I was preggers with my first - haven't had a puff since as I know that is all it would take to start again and I don't trust myself! You can do this, you are in the zone - and also you've told us now so you have to stick to it ;) xxx

Good decision. I gave up when I was 22, 30 years ago!! Just stopped cold turkey one day and never looked back. Had been smoking about 20 a day.

14.2 this morning, 198lb!! Yay! Really pleased with that coz I had an "I feel really fat day" yesterday.

Boring boring boring day today getting hubby's books up to date - he's self employed - yawn!

And erm, cough cough, may have been a tiny bit optimistic re the non smoking... Need to get hubs to quit too as as soon as he had one I was like "pleeeeeeeaaaas give me one too!" Lol! No willpower! I assume I can't have the nicorette mints? Bet they're full of carbs?

Oh well, hope everyone has a far more interesting day than I do planned!

Back