Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Hi Kylie do you have a fitbit or use any of steps or mileage apps like RunKeeper to keep track of your miles or steps. If so it's worth joining bounts. It's free and you get points for vouchers for the amount of exercise you do. Details are below if you're interested. You don't earn loads of points but because it's free you're getting something for nothing.
These are the details:
Make exercise rewarding, join bounts. Its brilliant and we both get 100 points towards rewards when you register https://bounts.it/registration?getme100points=graham997

This might be a better link

Hi,Join bounts today. I’m earning points when I exercise and getting great rewards from the high street and brands.
Its free to join, just click here.
Enter my referral code graham997 when you sign up.
It means we both get a 100 points booster when you do your first activity.
Regards
Lynne Graham

Ta. Check the links and see if you do any of them. Ought for nowt - that's me!

Ooh all those selfies you can take of your lovely slim self :) Brilliant weight loss honey xx

:whacky068: best of luck for the run, you'll be surprised at how good it feels.

Lol 2lb above the overweight might have you in the obese category but doesn't make you obese, I bet you look great :D xx

:whacky068: best of luck for the run, you'll be surprised at how good it feels. Lol 2lb above the overweight might have you in the obese category but doesn't make you obese, I bet you look great :D xx

Ah Katie, that's lovely, thank you!! Dad told me yesterday that if I turned sideways you'd lose me lol!! Must say, it's lovely getting these compliments, but mustn't let it go to my head, still a ways to go yet!! :)

Doing brilliantly Kylie, well done.

Enjoy your run this evening :) x

I'm glad you enjoyed the run, it's amazing how good you feel afterwards - are you doing it with someone else or on your own?

I did did my first 8 minute run this evening with TH, I was shocked when Laura told us we'd done 8 - we both thought we'd done 5 :D

Your doing so well, you'll soon be seeing those numbers you want. And the running and enjoying it is an achievement! I can't wait to see the 11s long way off for me yet though.

I've just eaten a rather large bowl of pasta bake!!! Whoopsy!!

Blast, that's the holiday mode calling you Kylie. Get your earplugs in & nothing more now except water.

Extra exercise tomorrow will burn that off xx

Blast, that's the holiday mode calling you Kylie. Get your earplugs in & nothing more now except water. Extra exercise tomorrow will burn that off xx

It's deffo holiday mode Susie - afterwards I though blow it, I may as well have a glass of wine now too, but didn't, just!! Any loss this week now will be pretty small now, just got time for a couple of walks tomorrow as out at a friends for dinner tomorrow night (and Thursday and Saturday lol!!) but, at the end of the day I'm so pleased with how far I've come since June (was it June I started) that really anything extra between now and when I go is a bonus. Will be as sensible as I can and not beat myself up too much about it. :)

I'm glad you enjoyed the run, it's amazing how good you feel afterwards - are you doing it with someone else or on your own? I did did my first 8 minute run this evening with TH, I was shocked when Laura told us we'd done 8 - we both thought we'd done 5 :D

My sister usually Katie but she's on holiday this week and was in holiday mode last week so didn't want to!! But I had a willing running partner in maudy :) she doesn't have the best chat though!! 8 mins... That's a way off for me, may as well be a marathon lol!! I also kind of think I'll be back to week 2 when I get back from hols... But that's ok, the main thing is I've started which I never ever thought I would do!! I've asked for running gear for Christmas!!

Absolutely. You've lost an amazing amount in that time Kylie. 11s are music to my ears :D x

Back