Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

That's a brilliant result Kylie, well done x

I'm in the 11s!!!!!! Whoop!! So so happy :) big pre holiday push now - I'd love to be "overweight" for holiday ;-) so that's 4.25lb between now and when I go :)

Hooray! That's great news well done :)

Lol, I so won't be in the 11s tomorrow!!!!

Dinner was lush - smoked salmon to start, fish cake, salad & poached egg for main... Then the beautiful glass of dry white kicked in and I got my arm twisted into desert (best creme brûlée ever in the world!!) decided to cap it all off with a g&t when I got home!!

Completely stuffed so now off to bed, a run should sort me out tomorrow so fingers crossed back in the 11s on Saturday lol!!!

I've a nasty feeling holiday mode is setting in early... Or maybe that's the wine talking ;-)

Sounds like a good night. Back on it tomorrow & no damage would have been done x

Well done for eating out and STS you seem to have it under control!

Good result x

11st 12.5lb this morning :)

Off for a walk in a bit with maudy and a friend, then off to the market for some beach towels hopefully, then back home for a spring clean, 30ds or a run this afternoon, then we have no plans for once for a Saturday evening so who knows where the evening will take us lol!!

Have a good day everyone :)

You'll be surprised that you don't really feel that much of a difference with the runs as they go up, you'll feel even better after you've done the longer run this week - fabulous that you're in the 11's, am totally made up for you xx :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wow Kylie you're doing brilliantly! Your weight loss since June has been phenomenal! You're certainly putting me to shame, especially since you're now running too!
Excellent progress! You should be proud of yourself.

Wow Kylie you're doing brilliantly! Your weight loss since June has been phenomenal! You're certainly putting me to shame, especially since you're now running too! Excellent progress! You should be proud of yourself.

Ah thanks Lynne, that means a lot :) but I've spent years messing around with my weight and I'm not there yet so no shame whatsoever for you lady! I kind of think I've been lucky this time coz the motivation has been there for me this time round, for no reason in particular, I think maybe this time it's because I truly feel like I'm doing it for myself :)

You'll be surprised that you don't really feel that much of a difference with the runs as they go up, you'll feel even better after you've done the longer run this week - fabulous that you're in the 11's, am totally made up for you xx :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hmmmm, I'd like to believe you there Katie... I guess I'll let you know on Monday, but I must say, the 2nd and 3rd runs did feel easy... Dead chuffed to be in the 11s - only 3 1/2lbs until I'm overweight :)

Back