Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Oooh - NSVs today - my blue work trousers have to go - they fell down whilst I was walking down the stairs and, this one I'm very excited about, I tried on a blue crew shirt size 16 this morning coz I needed something with more shape with my clown trousers and it fits perfectly! I don't think it fitted properly when I bought it tbh!! :)

Well done. I'm confused clown trousers. Please relieve my curiosity Kylie x

Hey well do e on another loss hon, lol on losing yr trousers. I had to literally hold my pants up when walking to work yesterday. I usually have trousers or leggings on which obviously help to keep them up but for the first time ever I went to work with bare legs!! (Must explain I hate my tree trunk legs) but figured I should make the most of getting them out whilst they are a bit smaller lol xx

Oooh - NSVs today - my blue work trousers have to go - they fell down whilst I was walking down the stairs and, this one I'm very excited about, I tried on a blue crew shirt size 16 this morning coz I needed something with more shape with my clown trousers and it fits perfectly! I don't think it fitted properly when I bought it tbh!! :)

Yey for the case of the falling down trousers! That made me laugh. Hope no one saw your bum :)

Day 12 of 65
Restart weight: 13st 12lb
Today's weight: who knows?
Loss since yesterday: haven't the foggiest???
Total loss since restart: hopefully a lot!

Stayed at mum last night so can't weigh this morning. Haven't got a hangover but sure there's one brewing just around the corner lol!!

Haven't got any packs with me as the sleepover was unplanned, so will pop to sainos and get some chicken and salad for lunch.

Thank god it's nearly the weekend! :)

So how was the Chinese meal and eve out, am guessing well deserved and much needed as I know my eve out tonight is! Xx

Glad you enjoyed your Chinese. In a way it's probably a good thing you couldn't weigh this morning as after today back on TS you might have dropped any gain which would only have been temporary anyway. You have been doing brilliantly since your restart.

I was thinking you was a children's entertainer when you mentioned clown trousers ha ha.

Glad you had a good night. How has today been xx

Day 13 of 65
Today's weight: 13st 3lb
Loss since yesterday: 1.25lb gain!
Total loss since restart: 9lb

Hmmm... Well that's ok I suppose, so long as it's gone by Monday, would like to be 13st 1lb by Monday, giving me a good chance of being in the 12s next week.

God, my hangover just wouldn't leave me alone yesterday, no headache, just that weird shaky hot feeling. Not nice. Drinking just isn't worth it!

We've been invited to a BBQ tonight to celebrate robs frond getting engaged... I'm just going to say I've already eaten of anyone asks and stick to sparkling water :)

I don't mind the little gains when you've had something planned, but want to get back down to my lowest weight ASAP! Unplanned events are not helpful lol!!

Tomorrow is our 1 year wedding anniversary! Can't believe how quickly a year has gone!

Anyway, just going to walk my four legged baby then we're off somewhere to do a bit of shopping, robbo desperately needs some new jeans and some shorts for holiday :)

Hi Kylie. You'll be in the 12s before you know it. It's definitely doable in the next week.

You'll get there Kylie. Sound like drinking while in Ketosis isn't that pleasant experience :eek:..

Its a good sign that you are realistic about small gains as they will disappear as quickly as the appear. x

Day 14 of 65
Today's weight: 13st 1.75lb
Loss since yesterday: 1.25lb
Total loss since restart: 10.25lb

Lol, back to where I was on Thursday pre Chinese & wine!

went to a BBQ last night, ate before I went, was mildly tempted by some BBQ meat but didn't, didn't even have the champagne when the was going round, just had my sparkling water so feel today's loss was well deserved!!

It's our first year wedding anniversary today!! :) so we're off to a local country show, sad maybe but we love them lol!!! AND I'm off to said show in shorts I couldn't even get over my thighs last week!!! Eeek!! And hubby bought me my favourite perfume ever so I'm a happy lady today :)

It's so true, scales deffo don't match inches, I've somehow lost 2 from my waist this week, but scales have barely moved... Confused but pleased with this lol!!

And Susie, no, drinking in ketosis is deffo a bad idea - I sort of thought that coz I was drinking with carby Chinese meal that it would be ok, but I think you need to come out of ketosis far earlier in the day!! Luckily, all other social thingies for a while will be very easy for me not to drink at :)

Have a lovely day everyone, will catch up on diaries later tonight x

That's great!! Well done you. It's a brilliant to get into clothes that used to be too tight isn't it?

I love county shows, I don't think it's sad at all, enjoy!

Brilliant Kylie - you're doing so well. I'm down to 13st 3lb today so chasing you down to the 12s! Hope you have a lovely day today. What perfume did your husband buy you? My favourites are Angel, Opium and Allure.

Happy Anniversary Kylie. Sounds like a very nice day ahead. Brilliant you have seen a loss. Shorts fitting is a bonus x

Thanks you ladies!! Whoop whoop Lynne, you're back on track! My absolute fav is este Lauder beyond paradise - mmmmmm!!

Had a lovely day at the show today, maudy came with us and was very well behaved, it's completely tired her out so she's snoring on the sofa now.

Rob off for an early night as he's leaving very early, I think I might be joining him tbh as I'm pooped too!!

Oooh, was doing very well resisting all treats etc today, but then saw hog roast stand and they were doing hog roast & salad... So I had one - yum-my! Don't think too much damage done :)

just popping by to say, i start tomorrow, see you soon:)

Sounds like a lovely day Kylie - a first wedding anniversary to remember!

Back