Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Day 6 of 65
Restart weight: 13st 12lb
Today's weight: 13st lb
Loss since yesterday: 0.5lb
Total loss since restart: 7lb

Phew! Yesterday wasn't just a fluke! Must admit, it had worried me in case it was!!

Busy day today, finally moving the rest of my (mainly skinny clothes!) home, then off for an Indian (tikka for me!) for mummyo's birthday, then off to a pub as 1 of her friends is playing in a band.

All that 30lbs lighter than I was 6 (or 7, I've lost count!!) weeks ago :) x x

Day 6 of 65 Restart weight: 13st 12lb Today's weight: 13st lb Loss since yesterday: 0.5lb Total loss since restart: 7lb Phew! Yesterday wasn't just a fluke! Must admit, it had worried me in case it was!! Busy day today, finally moving the rest of my (mainly skinny clothes!) home, then off for an Indian (tikka for me!) for mummyo's birthday, then off to a pub as 1 of her friends is playing in a band. All that 30lbs lighter than I was 6 (or 7, I've lost count!!) weeks ago :) x x
well keep it up Kylie and have a fab meal celebrating your mums birthday. I love getting the 'skinny' clothes out, did mine yesterday and everything fits. Only problem I have is everything I bought for hol recently is now too big as I seem to have pretty much jumped a size! Xx

Have fun with the skinny clothes and at the meal Kylie. Was looking up the calories of indian food and the tandoori/tikka seems to be the best choice doesn't it .
Enjoy your day x

Good going Kylie, well done x

Had a lovely day today mooching around a country show with the sister in law. Saw my sister and her boyf there too. Cor, it was red hot - have a lovely tan / burn!

Robs going up to Scotland tonight so I'm all alone tonight and probs tomorrow night too :-( and there's leftover pasta bake in the fridge... Really must get that in the freezer as it's my nemesis lol!!

Ooh actually what am I saying - I'm not on my own at all - maudy is here with me!!

Day 8 of 65
Today's weight: 13st 3.75lb
Loss since yesterday: 0.75lb
Total loss since restart: 8.25lb

Omg! The 12s are soo close!! That's cheered me up - didn't sleep at all last night without hubby here :-( attempted to get to sleep the first time and a noise woke me just as I was drifting, so read for a bit longer, put that down at about 1 am and the same thing happened. Must have drifted off at some point after that, but was definitely not refreshed when I woke up this morning!!

Hopefully tonight will be better as I'll be so tired lol!!

Well, just got back from morning walkies with maud, so off to work for me, sigh!!

Your soooo close to the 12's now hon so definitely keep going.
I hate it when hubby's away too, although do love it when he goes to work in the early hours as means I can starfish till morning lol x

Not long now till the 12s Kylie. Sound's so much better than the 13s.

Hope you sleep a bit better tonight :).
Where is Maud at night x

Aaah the 12s :) soon hopefully!

Lol, maud is actually in bed with us at night, but last night she was just snoring away without a care - not much use as a guard dog! When robs been away before she's been on high alert but last night she just didn't give a hoot! So I had to be on guard!!

Just back from walkies so dinner for me then best do robs invoicing - boring!

My dog will invite anybody into the house as long as they give her a stroke, they've not even got to give her any food lol x

Ha think mine would whip them to death with her tail. Although she does like to smile when I come home but looks like she's bearing her teeth.
Loves my pooch xx

Maudy goes crazy when people come to visit, she thinks she's a delicate little pooch so jumps up legs a bit too enthusiastically - she's my baby and I love her soooo much :)

This is a piccie of one of her favourite spots to chill out - our sofa, which when we got it she was absolutely not allowed on... For about 5 mins lol!!

image-2669281610.jpg

And this is one of her posing!

image-1455304200.jpg

Day 9 of 65
Today's weight: 13st 3.75lb
Loss since yesterday: 0lb
Total loss since restart: 8.25lb

A STS this morning, was to be expected really, due one, plus I'm at the lower end of a stone bracket so it always seems to take the longest then!!

Better nights sleep last night - robbie made it home - yay! Not sure what he's doing today, makes planning anything impossible, oh well, hopefully worth it in the end :)

Aw maudy is beautiful, similar looking to my Millie who is also mainly black with a bit of white. What type of dog is she? Mines a sproxer.

Glad hubby's home now and hope you have a fab catch up day together x

Back