Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Day 17 of 65 Restart weight: 13st 12lb Today's weight: 12st 13.75lb Loss since yesterday: 0.25lb Total loss since restart: 12.25lb Woo hoo!! In the 12s!! Only just by the skin of my teeth but I'm finally there!! Goodbye forever 13s!!! (Or until tonight anyway, I always weigh before bed lol!!) :)

Woohoooooo! Great news :)

Have a great day! X

Check you out! You're doing fabulously! That weight is literally dropping off of you! It's such an amazing feeling when you move into that new weight bracket :)

Day 17 of 65 Restart weight: 13st 12lb Today's weight: 12st 13.75lb Loss since yesterday: 0.25lb Total loss since restart: 12.25lb Woo hoo!! In the 12s!! Only just by the skin of my teeth but I'm finally there!! Goodbye forever 13s!!! (Or until tonight anyway, I always weigh before bed lol!!) :)

Yeah!! Well done!!

Brilliant news Kylie, very well done to you :D x

So pleased you cracked it! Well done chick xxx

Brilliant news re the 12's, very well done :D xx

Day 18 of 65
Restart weight: 13st 12lb
Today's weight: 12st 12.75lb
Loss since yesterday: 1lb
Total loss since restart: 13.25lb

Yay!! Yesterday wasn't just a fluke lol!! It must be all the stress of trying to sleep without rob here that's helping the weight shift - stay away rob!! Not really, I really miss him when he's not here, especially yesterday as it was his birthday and he was stuck out in his lorry :-( hopefully he'll get home tonight, fingers crossed

Feel a bit better about saying I'm in the 12s now too, felt like a bit of a fraud only being in by 1/4lb ;-)

Next mini goal is to get into the 170 odd pound bracket, only a lb or so away - yippee :)

Have a good day everyone and thank you all for your kind words :)

Well done Kylie. Now for the 11s!

Lol, a way off yet cate! But I am thinking now that there's a good chance I can be in the 11s for holiday - whoop whoop :)

Really hope so Kylie :D x

But I am thinking now that there's a good chance I can be in the 11s for holiday - whoop whoop :)

Oh, that would be amazing wouldn't it?! I reckon you'll get there - your determination means the pounds are just dropping off of you! Just think of all the lovely clothes you can buy for holiday - I'm waiting to get mine til the very last minute in the hope I'll drop a dress size.

Hi Kylie. Well done. Brilliant that you're now in the 12s. 11s is definitely possible by the time you go on holiday.

Day 19 of 65
Restart weight: 13st 12lb
Today's weight: 12st 12lb
Loss since yesterday: 0.75lb
Total loss since restart: 14lb

Yay! A stone off since my naughty hen weekend gain!

Thank god it's the weekend nearly - new starter at work so have been training all week - poor woman with my breath!!

Hopefully hub finally makes it home tonight - saw him for about 10 mins Tuesday morning and that's been it all week :-( can finally give him his birthday pressies :)

Happy Friday everyone :)

Back