Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Plan for after holiday is to ts (as near as possible but don't think we have too much coming up) for 8 weeks, then move to JUDD / 5:2 at the beginning of December... Hopefully I'll be at goal by the end of December, but if not will reevaluate and maybe go back to ts for a while in the new year... That's the plan anyways :)

5 sleeps will pass in no time, how exciting! Well done on what you have achieved so far! Your plan sounds great. Looking forward to seeing how it all goes.

Ladies... I am off the diet!! Week from hell means I just can't be bothered at the minute. Tipping point was being sent home with some beautiful Serrano ham from work... So went out and bought some lovely crusty bread, mozzarella, salad and balsamic vinegar!! Then got robbie his steak for Sunday and though you know what, I fancy a bit of fillet myself!! So I'll be eating healthily-ish, and exercising, but I'm officially off for 2 weeks and loving it!!! Not weighing either. Giving myself 2 weeks of complete freedom and hoping that in the last 3 months I've learnt some kind of restraint. Although saying that, I'm currently sipping champers in the bath... The restraint can start tomorrow!!! :)

Ladies... I am off the diet!! Week from hell means I just can't be bothered at the minute. Tipping point was being sent home with some beautiful Serrano ham from work... So went out and bought some lovely crusty bread, mozzarella, salad and balsamic vinegar!! Then got robbie his steak for Sunday and though you know what, I fancy a bit of fillet myself!! So I'll be eating healthily-ish, and exercising, but I'm officially off for 2 weeks and loving it!!! Not weighing either. Giving myself 2 weeks of complete freedom and hoping that in the last 3 months I've learnt some kind of restraint. Although saying that, I'm currently sipping champers in the bath... The restraint can start tomorrow!!! :)

Ha ha!! You be careful missy :)

Lol, have a brilliant time Kylie. 2 weeks of freedom :bliss:. xxx

Enjoy that feeling you deserve it!

Lol you enjoy your well earned two week break:)

Hope your bad news the other day is either better or at least feels a bit better xx

Have a great holiday! :)

Hi Ladies!

So, have been off plan since Friday, have eaten what I want, but I must admit what I have wanted has been fairly sensible. I weigh exactly the same this morning as I did on Friday mornnig which is a massive achievement for me :) and have only put on 1/2lb this week in total (still paying for pasta-bake-gate!)

I hope this bodes well for holiday... but I do expect there will be a cocktail or two consumed whilst away so still expecting a hefty gain when I get back lol! Plan until Wednesday is to carry on eating what I feel like... really enjoying my two weeks off, I just hope that it gives me the motivation I need to get back on it for the final push when I get back and not make it really difficult! Oh well, will cross that bridge when I come to it!

Only 2 days left at work - yippee :) and 2 sleeps :)

Happy Monday!

Enjoy your 2 weeks Bob, you've done so well and you deserve it, then when you come back you can get back to it. Hope you have a great holiday!

You seem so in control now and it will keep you in good stead when you reach your goal. Having a little of what you fancy does you no harm and making the right food choices is the habit we all strive for.

Enjoy your holiday Kylie. I've just zipped my case up and its sitting by the door ? x

Fabulous that you've not gained whilst off plan, that's a big well done to you xx

I'm back!! :-( had such an amazing holiday, can't breve it's Monday tomorrow and back to work! :-(

Finishing off my 2 weeks diet free with steak and salad tonight (plus maybe some chippies!!) had a loom at the scales this morning and was quite pleased - 12st 3lb, so put on about 6lb I think which I don't think is too bad!

Missed maudy so much whilst we were away, she went crazy when we got home!! But she had a lump on her elbow which was removed on Friday, they're sending it off for testing so fingers crossed it's nothing nasty!!

Looking forward to catching up on some diaries later on :)

Glad to hear you had such a good time Kylie. Any photo's :)

Wow, 6lb gain is a marvelous result, well worth having time off for. Are you back to TSing tomorrow.

I know what you mean about missing the animals. Makes you feel so nice when they greet you back home doesn't it. Makes the end of the holiday a bit easier to come to terms with.

Hope the lumps nothing serious for Maudy x

Welcome back Kylie, glad you've had a wonderful time, always a shame to get back to real life isn't it :rolleyes:

6lb is a fabulously low gain, very well done for that - it'll be gone in no time xx

Back