Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Yeay! Well done, it must feel amazing and so worth all your hard work. Roll on goal. :clap::clap:

Well done Kylie you are only a pound of my goal weight makes me think that a couple of months ago we weighed the same and if I stuck to it I would be where you are now! Truly inspirational x

Ah jane, I'm sure I started aaaaaages before you did chick? I started beginning of June I think? And I still have over 2 stone to go lol!! Think I'm going to so 7 or 8 weeks more of exante if I can stick it that long then move over to JUDDing too :)

I do feel like a bit of a fraud really that I've lost so much coz I've not really found it too hard overall... Yes I have days where I'm miserable and hate it, but the vast majority of the time it's been quite smooth sailing... I honestly think this will be the easy bit, I think maintenance will be the toughy....

Yes I think we have all learnt that maintenance is the true test!

I'm obese again :-( 11st 10lb... Only myself to blame... I am not cooking pasta bake against whilst on exante. Everything else I can resist, just bit that lol!! Well I knew last night I would pay for it as I was eating it, but I did kind of hope I'd get a STS - stupid really!

Oh well, line drawn, back to it today, hopefully the 2lb will be off by Thursday and I'll be back to new lows on Friday lol!!

Don't worry, minor slip and it's probably mostly water retention from carbs, you'll be back down in no time. Line drawn, moving on... Great attitude

I need a talking to... I'm note sure I can do a vlcd anymore... It's not that I'm hungry as such... I'm just not satisfied with what I'm eating... I don't even want to eat naughty stuff particularly... I want fruit and salads and fresh foods :-( help!

Listen to your body bob, eat healthily your body knows what it needs x

I'm toying with the idea of only weighing once a month for the next couple of months... I'm thinking 1st November then 1st December, hopefully by 1st December I'll be at or around 10st 7lb so will move to fasting then anyway... I'm just sick of the scales, it seems like I'm wishing the days away coz I just want to get on them every morning and see a loss... I know the losses add up to huge ones over the week, but just seeing 1/4 - 3/4lb per day just doesn't have the same impact anymore, and God forbid I see a STS on the scales! That sends me into meltdown and I feel in a bad mood all day. I'm also going to stop logging exercise & packs onto MFP, I know this is a great habit to get into when I'm doing fasting, but I think it's just over complicating things at the minute, I know it works so there really is no need, it's just another thing that means all I seem to think about is what the scales will say! So, plan is tonight to move the scales out of the bathroom - if they're not there I won't feel the need to get on them every time I'm in there, which is exactly what I'm doing at the minute. I'm just hoping that by making it all a lot more simple (eat 3 packs, done) it'll seem like less of a chore... does that make sence?

Daily weighing can send you on a rollercoaster I found, great when you lose bad mood if you dont. I weigh weekly (don't think I could manage monthly) to keep in check and if you are 100% TS there is no way you would't lose. Our lives can be governed by the scales but there is more to life do what works for you x

I'm doing the same Kylie. Once l'm back onto TS I'm only going to weigh Monthly. It is much simpler that way as long as you are able to stick to plan. X

Absolutely. I think weighing regularly in the early days is important but after a while we need to think of how we want to approach things from a long term prospective & I really don't want to be constantly ruled by the scales.

It is scary but also quite liberating x

Sounds like you have a great plan there. You've got to do what works for you and as you get to goal think about the long term.

After Friday I might do WI on the first too. I'd intended on doing it monthly because it feels less pressure and the diet just feels more like a way of life for the time being. It stops me stressing about doing enough each week which can send me overboard if it's bad news or celebrate if good. Keep going you're doing great!

Just did my first c25k sesh in a month! Thought it was going to kill me but absolutely loved it!! Maybe that's why I've felt a bit frustrated lately? Lack if exercise... Oh well, back on it now and feeling great :)

Also pleased to report scales have been hidden - by me so technically not very hidden but at least if they're not out I won't be on and off them - worst case scenario I'll have to get robbo to hide them for me ;-)

Feeling very positive again :)

Good for you and I'm glad you're feeling good. What is c25k ?

Back