Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Well done Kylie, Cant beat the first week on this diet can you x

Well done on sticking to it Kylie. The running sounds like it's going really well. Onwards and downwards!

Well done. x

Are you back on it today Kylie ?

Has you Malory band come yet x

Hopefully it won't have knocked you out too far kylie. Sounds like you had a good time. I hope tonight's reunion will be nice too. Back to plan when you can! You haven't far to go to your final goal. Have a lovely evening.

Hi all! I'm still aground! Crazy crazy busy for the last couple of days! So... last night... got home at about half 7 (after run, picking dog up etc. etc.), still needed to pop into the local town (30 minute round trip) to get parcels which were too big for our letterbox (Malory band being one of them - more on that later!) then cook dinner - as I wasn't at home on the Monday night I forgot to get anything out for Rob's tea, then I didn't have all of the ingredients I needed for the Pasta Bake I was going to make him so was going to have to go to the post office, go to a shop, come home and then start dinner (yes, he really is incapable of starting dinner on his own!!) so I picked up a KFC on the way back from the PO instead!! Whoopsy! In fairness, it had been a very long very busy day, and as we were in a meeting for most of it, we had sandwiches, sausage rolls etc bought in for us for lunch... so after that and the Kebab from the night before I didn't feel like I was breaking anything lol!

Anyhoo, all of this rambling does have a point - as follows:

Monday 11st 12.75lb (restart - good 3 pack day)
Tuesday 11st 11lb - 1.75lb - Kebab!
Wednesday 11st 12lb + 1lb - KFC
Thursday 11st 9.5lb - 2.5lb!

?????? How on earth does that make any sense at all? I did go for a run yesterday before said KFC though so that's all I can think, run = eat KFC + lose weight! I don't think I'll try it again though just in case lol!

BUT there was talk of going to visit SIL's new house on Friday and getting Fish 'n' Chips, yesterday when I thought I'd blown the whole wee with a KFC and Kebab I was all for it, today however after seeing that I got away with the last couple of days I think i'm going to skip the dinner part of the visit tomorrow. I have another planned day off on Monday next week (Sister's birthday) so I'll save up for that!

It's really strange - exercise clearly makes a massive difference weight-wise when you're eating, but I genuinely don't think it affects my weight one way or the other when I'm 100% TS... .

The weird and wonderful ways of our bodies eh?

Oh yes, and I think the Malory band is a winner :) put it on last night (post KFC) and had to make it a notch smaller this morning (not something I should be proud of lol!) plus I think it makes me walk and sit with my tummy muscles pulled in a bit more - hopefully a bit of core muscle training going on. A friend of mine once said her personal trainer used to say "what's the good if I'm telling you to suck everything in for one hour three times a week when you spend the rest of the time slouching!" Hopefully he had a point and my tum will soon be as flat as a pancake :)

Shall spend some time this evening catching up on everyone else's diaries X

Hopefully it won't have knocked you out too far kylie. Sounds like you had a good time. I hope tonight's reunion will be nice too. Back to plan when you can! You haven't far to go to your final goal. Have a lovely evening.

Ha, bless you, lovely sentiments, however I was nowhere even close to being in Ketosis anyway so had nothing to be knocked out of! Another day one today!

I think exercise make a massive difference, I always find I naturally eat better as I actually think about what I am going to eat rather than just eat anything. Don't want to be undoing the hard slog in the gym!

Ooh can't wait to get back to the gym......

Xx

I second that slim, it makes you think how hard you have to work to take back off that biscuit or worse still chocolate bar, just not worth it.
My friend used to sneakily eat chocolate biscuits but she ran on the spot while doing so to burn off the calories. One day her husband told her he always knew when she was sneaking a biscuit as he could hear her running!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I know from experience that sometimes a weight gain does not show for two days just as a loss sometimes does not show the next day. Our bodies are very complex machines and our brains even more so. Don't let the gain get to you just keep on being 100% and your loss will show tomorrow or Sunday.
Damage will only be done if you are so disgusted that you give up and give in to temptation, I again speak from experience. Have a great diet day, look at the bigger picture. Good luck. x

AS mere says it's delayed gain so dont worry.

Stay stong today & it will start moving down again.

How does the malory band feel this morning x

The 1/4 lb can go on from water retention or if you lean back or forward on scales or get foot placement wrong it can read differently. Mere is right gain and loss can be delayed too. As Susie says, stay strong and look forward.

Kylie where are youuuuuuu?????? Hope all is well, don't you dare give up lady! XxX

Heyyyyyyy lady... See you in new year for a restart? Hope you are ok x

:new_year:

Looking forward to seeing your progress Bob. x

Back