Slim For Summer 2015

Day 1 is off to a great start, a litre of water done and a caramel shake made hot with a spoonful of coffee. I'm having a bar for lunch, spag bol for tea and then a choc shake tonight unless I feel particularly hungry between lunch and tea then will have the choc shake then.
Hope everyone is doing well x

Day 1 - caramel shake made hot with spoonful coffee, choc orange bar, spag bol pack, choc shake made hot, 2.5 litres water.

Bring on day 2

Well done on getting through day one!
I also love having the caramel shake hot with coffee (not keen on it on its own lol)!

Hope you have a great day 2! x

Thank you, so glad I've got my head in the right place this time. The 2lb loss since yesterday certainly helps my motivation too :)
hope everyone is having a good morning x

Day 2 - caramel shake hot with coffee, dark truffa bar, spag bol pack, hazelnut shake, 4 litres water

Hammered in to the water today :) Day 3 tomorrow, my usual downfall day, changing that habit and will power through it

Days are flying by.xx well done

Day 3 - vanilla shake with coffee, mint choc bar, spag bol pack, mint choc shake, 3.5 litres water...................no slip ups, take that day 3!!!

Keep up the good work. See how quick those days went?

Thank you everyone, I'm even more motivated today as I booked a holiday to Turkey for August next year so I will be slim for it xx

A holiday is a great incentive! And you will do it! You are doing fabulously so far x

Day 4 - caramel shake with coffee, mint choc bar, scrambled egg with tiny bit skimmed milk (needed normal food), choc shake, 3.5 litres water

Well done, your entitled to two eggs by the way, are u in ketosis yet? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The Chinese is calling me no no no no no. Going to have a piece of chicken and lettuce and spring onion

The Chinese is calling me no no no no no. Going to have a piece of chicken and lettuce and spring onion

Yep only one of those options is going to help you get "slim for Christmas" as your title says!

Should change that really as I wont be slim for Christmas, summer maybe. Chicken is cooking, smell is gorgeous x

Day 5 - caramel shake with coffee, dark truffa bar, chicken breast and lettuce and spring onions, choc shake, 3 litres water

TOTM started today, hope it doesnt affect this weeks loss too much. Not weighing until Monday morn when I have been on plan for a full week. Hope everyone is having a great day x

Back