Slim For Summer 2015

Exciting - incentive to stay on plan on weekend. I am also weighing Monday morning x

Your doing really well. Good thing u can get your chocolate fix with sns, it helped me at TOTM. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exactly, I couldnt do without the bars x

I now have even more incentive to stay on plan, my sister is coming to see me for New Year. The last time she seen me I was 14st 9lbs and a size 18 a year ago. Currently I am a size 14-16 and I've worked out I could be 10st 9lbs give or take a few pounds by New Year so would be 4 stone smaller than the last time she seen me. That would be amazing! I am planning Christmas Day off plan but won't be going crazy....thinking some turkey and veg but maybe have a couple of potatoes, not having alcohol. So I could stay on plan right up until New Year when she comes then will have a couple of days off but will eat sensibly. I have a lovely jumpsuit that I bought that I want to fit into for then too. Woooooo. Think I'm in ketosis now as not hungry and have lots of 'get up and go' xx

Day 6 - hazelnut shake, orange choc bar, spag bol pack, mint choc shake, 3.5 litres water

Hi hun! I have the same inventive too - my sister is coming down for Christmas and the last time I saw her I was a 13st and a size 16/18. She knows I've been down about my weight too, so I know she'll be pleasantly surprised.
She also has some weight to lose so I said she is more than welcome to S&S whilst she's here lol (she'll be here for nearly 2 weeks!!!).

You will get there as you are in the mindset to do this, and your in Ketosis now too! x

Thanks lovely x It's exciting knowing we will get 'wow look how much weight you've lost comments' when we see our sisters :)

Weigh in tomorrow morning, excited to say goodbye to the 13s for the last time x

Just put an order in for the next 4 weeks so I'm committed x

Day 7 - caramel shake with coffee, mint choc bar, chicken breast with red peppers and beansprouts, choc shake, 3 litres water

Weigh in tomorrow

Goodluck for tomorrows weigh in hun x

Thank you :) xx

I've ordered the ones I know I like but have added one of the new spaghetti ones with chilli to try x

Tried the new spaghetti chilli the other day and it was lovely!

Good luck on weigh in tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have a brilliant loss as you've been doing awesomely. Will stalk tomorrow to see how you get on! x

Weigh in today, 8lbs lost this week. I had actually lost 9lbs a couple or days ago but seemed to have gained one back so that will hopefully put off daily weighing. Week 2 has started, hoping for 3+ loss this week x

Thank you x

Awww how cute is the wee girl in your profile pic Tamzy x

Well done! Fabulous loss!!! xx

Back