Step 1 Sole Source Slim me down Cambridge!

LauraMcf

Hi everyone!

I've been on Cambridge SS/SS+ for a few weeks prior to Christmas and just getting ready to go again after my little Christmas break.
I love reading some of the blog posts so thought of starting my own!
I lost 13 lbs in the 3 weeks before my Christmas break so we will see how much of that has disappeared over Christmas tomorrow morning.. eek!

Laura

Here to follow you Laura x

Thanks Honey!
Weighed in this morning since being off plan from 24th December and eating.. A lot(!) and I've stayed the same!
Starting again after my break today so water water water. How are you doing?

Stayed the same thats great. I put on 2lbs. But I've shifted that now:) hoping to shift a few more by Saturday next weigh in. R u back on today or tomorrow?

2 lbs is nothing but glad to know its gone ready for you! Back on today, feeling ok so far, a little hot but I forgot how much water you had to drink!

2 lbs is nothing but glad to know its gone ready for you! Back on today, feeling ok so far, a little hot but I forgot how much water you had to drink!

Some days I can manage my water. Other days I really struggle. Feeling so energetic today:) doing well with my water. Feeling hot, I'm always frozen.

Do u have any goals?

The water flavouring really helps it's just going to the loo so much! Which plan are you following?
I do! My start weight was 12st 3 current weight is 11 stone 5 after my 2 week Christmas break. I'm small framed and only 5 ft 3 so my goal weight is around 9 stone. Possibly 8 1/2 but we shall see. I'd love to reach this by my birthday in March, I'm flying to Germany to see my best friend and would love her to notice a big difference!

What are your goals? Have you been on plan long or just starting out?

I'm on ss at the moment. I'm 5ft 3 to. My start weight was 15.11. I was 14.4 last weigh in I had a 2lb gain over Xmas. Would love to see the 13's this Saturday.

Going away in June to Spain so by then I hope it's all shifted. Have a wedding to go to in April would love to buy a nice dress to wear. My goal is 10st. Because I've been happy at that weight. Ideally I should get down to 9 but will see how I feel in myself:)

Haven't tried the water flavours yet, which flavours do u have

Wow you've done so well! I was really focused before Xmas, but I've met someone and we're dating a lot and I'm too embarrassed to say I'm on Cambridge so I keep eating! Need a kick on the bum!
That weight will melt off you, I agree 10 St is a great weight. I usually sat at 10st 2 ( that last half a stone is a cow!) but I was happy there too.

Summer berry is lovely. Very concentrated though

I weighed this morning. I know I shouldn't but I'm feeling really good at the moment and now I'm 14st. Deffo shifted that 2lb gain + more. I know what u mean about telling people about Cambridge some friends and family don't know I'm on it. Closest people to me do. People keep commenting on my hair, saying my hair looks nice. Even tho its exactly the same. Good luck with the dating:)

Hey Laura,

Here to follow. That's great that you had a STS over Christmas.

I'm back in the game to shift my Christmas gain of 3lb and my pre-Christmas gain of 4lb - LOTS of meals out and social events didn't help!

It's difficult to date and be on plan, but if you stick to lean meats and salad/veg - you can do damage limitation and still have a meal.

xx

Sorry busy weekend! Great news Berry. Those scales are going in the right direction and it's so nice to hear the diet is helping other areas too!

Flic I've followed your weight loss for a while and you're doing so well!
Yeah that's a great idea, I'm not going to put life on hold for the diet but I know what I want to achieve and how to do it, 1 stone down 2 to go!

Back